~Lazy Day in~

Contains swearing & the smooches

Also this took so long due to School then a lot of homework and personal reasons :) I apologise ❤️
————————————————————————

Y/n's Pov
—————
Ugh why does my head hurt so fucking much ....also why am I on the floor ?what happened ?

Y/n slowly propped herself up and looked around after awhile of waking up .y/n Stood up uneasily ,grabbing the Edge of the sofa then had a slow walk to the kitchen .

G-Gaege.            Y/n-you

G-"Good morning sleepy head ,how did you sleep ? On the floor "Gaege said with a welcoming smile ,he seemed overly happy.

Y/n-"Yeahh I slept Okay I guess but I have a huge Headache right now ,it's fucking aching also why was I sleeping on the floor ?"You said confused as you sat down onto the counter ,staring at Gaege as he Cooked bacon & eggs.

G-"Uh we went clubbing remember?then we came home and was way too wasted to even walk up stairs sooo both of us slept on the floor ...well carpet"he said While focusing on his cooking

Y/n-"I only remember bits of last night ..."You said as began rubbing your eye

G-"oh?uh what do you remember?"He questioned Y/n

Y/n-"oh like .the constant dancing .All the alcohol i destroyed.I met Tannar .all the rest was kinda a blur to be honest .Like a gap missing "

G-"oh ..well other stuff happened to .do you want to knowww orrrr ??later "

Y/n-"tell me later when I am awake and alive and yeah .when I am living "you said with a giggle.

Gaege Smirked at you

Writer
———
Gaege remembers everything what happened . Especially that Moment what y/n and him had.He wasn't gonna tell her just yet .Gaege looked after y/n for most of the day .Her being all Groggy and hungover so he done his part and looked after her .Giving all the chocolates,anime and Cuddles that y/n requested .

Y/n-you.            G-Gaege

Y/n-"Gaege ?"Y/n said cuddled into Gaege's chest

G-"yeah ?"

Y/n-"can you fill in the Gaps on what happened last night "

Gaege Looked down at Y/n since she was laid on his chest .

G-"Okay - you asked for it "he cleared his throat
"So basically with all the drinks and that .men dancing with you and so on.Me and you had some alone time at one point where we...kissed and I done stuff to you ....you done stuff back to me ?"

Y/n Widened her eyes and blushed

Y/n-"WAIT DID WE UH ..."

G-"nooo we didn't do that .."

Y/n-"what did I do to you btw "

G-"you know how I was like shying away my right side of my neck for like most of the day ?"

Y/n-"yeahh?"

G-"it's because you gave my a fucking huge Hickey which like covers nearly the entire of my right side of my neck .It has bit marks aswell ....your very Rough when you have had a drink...I like it "he said with a smirk then turned his neck to the side to show his hickey .

Y/n-"wowww I done a good job of that hickey ...no hiding that "you said with an evil grin .

G-"I shall just wear hoodies for awhile "Gaege said in a posh voice