Thanos (Not a MewGulf fic)

March 14, 2021

WARNING: This not a MewGulf AU. 

This is based on Mew's Thanos Single. This was also written before the MV was released.

Therefore, this particular story is Mew x his leading lady in Thanos. 

HOWEVER! There is a MewGulf appearance at the epilogue below ❤️ Maybe a potential story line too. This is just an expression of my creativity. In no way am I pairing Mew with other people. 😂

-sci-fi, angst

-2050 words

-errors fixed from original post

-this is based on this tweet [https://twitter.com/SUPPAkei8/status/1370822333070331909?s=20]

🚫THIS IS NOT A GHOST SHIP🚫

🌙🌙🌙

Min felt her eyes become tired from the strain of being on her VR headset all day. She was playing a game that she and Mew made for their own pleasure.

Today, virtual Mew was asking what she wanted for dinner so he could cook something special for her. Unlike the real-life Mew who got sick of making her feel special and just focused on his priorities which apparently didn't include her.

Mew on the other hand was also playing on his side of the room.

Today, virtual Min was holding his hand as she pulled him into the water with their feet on the sand. Meanwhile, the real-life Min wasn't as fun anymore. All she does is nag and only hears what she wants to hear. She couldn't understand him anymore.

They were supposed to be apart by now. They should've broken up a long time ago. But neither of them could bring out the courage to say it because it might be a mistake. No one likes mistakes. Not a mistake that they will regret their whole life.

And so they developed a game. A game designed in their own expectations and ideals of each other.

A few months after creating it, all beta test was already done. The game was perfect. No bugs. No problems. But they still couldn't release it. They couldn't let it go because it was way better than the life they have together.

'You've got the Happy Ending! Congratulations!' Confettis were flashing through the screen and then a pop-up window appeared asking if the user wants to restart the game again.

Min and Mew always clicked yes. And they both had the same reason as to why they do it.

"What the hell?" Min clicks yes but only error sounds could be heard. She removed her VR headset and walked up to Mew.

"Did you do something with the algorithm? Why won't it restart?!"

Mew removed his headset as well after having the same problem. "Even for one second, you couldn't even consider that you might have been the one who messed up?"

They both stared at each other with hate. Even trust was fading away between them.

They took the chip from their devices and plugged it into their computers. They were meticulous in finding the error but there was nothing to find.

"Maybe it's the VR device. It's a prototype after all. It could—"

"I've checked it and it's working fine." Mew dismisses her immediately.