Consequences

April 14, 2021

"Mew woke up handcuffed to the bed and he didn't know why."

-NSFW 🔞, crack 

 -mini AU 

-926 words

-inspired by Mew's IG post. (https://www.instagram.com/p/CNho1top5qM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link)

☀️🌻

Mew wakes up from the uncomfortable position of his limbs.

"What the hell?!" He repeatedly jerks his arms after realizing they were handcuffed to the bedposts.

"You're finally awake."

"Gulf? What is all this?!" Mew felt the bed sink when Gulf crawls on top of him.

Gulf sniffed his bare pale skin while leaving hot breaths as he made his way up to his lips.

Mew swallowed hard. His lover rarely makes the first move let alone do something kinky... like handcuffs. But he wasn't complaining. If this was the road Gulf wanted to take, he would definitely support it.

He was unconsciously jolting his neck to reach the pink pulp lips in front of him. But Gulf kept his distance dangerously close and entertained himself by watching how needy his Phi was.

"Why won't you kiss me?"

"No." Gulf laughs.

"Because I think my lips would like to kiss somewhere else."

Mew couldn't contain his excitement. This was what he always wanted— a bold, confident Gulf.

Gulf left soft butterfly kisses all over Mew's neck and chest. Soon enough, his tongue got involved and the heavy petting began.

Gulf would always pull his skin with his teeth before sucking it hard. Mew didn't notice at first because Gulf's fingers played with his nipples but then, he slowly realized that his mouth stays in one spot a little longer than he wants it to be.

"Fuck! Gulf No! Don't leave marks on me!" It was a rule they had. Hickeys could last for a week and they learned the hard way that it wasn't convenient for the job they had.

Gulf wasn't listening and kept his lips on his skin. Mew struggled and panicked so much that he finally lifted his leg and placed his foot on Gulf's chest.

"Tua-aeng! What's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?!" Gulf slams his hand on the headboard and looked fiercely into his boyfriend's eyes.

"You know how much I hate it when you show your body like that!" Mew fell silent as he watches the steam of jealousy exude from Gulf.

"You like showing off your chest so much, it's so annoying! What are you going to show off next, huh?!" Gulf began slapping his chest in frustration.

"Ow! That hurts! I'm sorry! I won't do it again without asking you! I'm sorry!" The sting on his chest felt painful but he knew he needed to speak words of comfort to calm the latter down.

"I love you okay? I won't do it again." Mew's eyes pleaded and it was one thing Gulf couldn't resist.

"Do you promise to be a good boy then Phi?"

"Yes, anything for you..." Surprisingly, Gulf gives in and lets him off the hook easily. He then leaned down and finally gave him the kiss he was waiting for.

It got intimate quickly. They were sucking on each other's tongues and exchanged moans.

"Fuck." Mew whimpered as he felt Gulf's leg knead his erection.

"Want me to take care of that?" Gulf asks in a sultry voice.

"Yes please." Mew bit his lips in anticipation.

They didn't break eye contact. The tension kept building up between them and patience was wearing thin despite the heated physical contact.

Gulf's mouth did the work. From stripping him naked to relieving his member from the pent-up desire.

The inside of his mouth was warm and soft. Even the way his tongue flicked his tip was sensational. Gulf always knew what he wanted and he has never disappointed in delivering.

He bobbed his head swiftly, causing the friction between his sweet lips and Mew's hard length to intensify.

"Baby I'm near!"

"You're near?"

"Yes... I'm—" Mew couldn't even finish his sentence from the extreme pleasure.

"Okay then." Gulf suddenly gets off the bed and casually fixed his shirt.

Mew blinked a couple of times while trying to figure out why he's being left undone.

"Gulf... what are you—"

"See you in an hour?" Mew widens his eyes as it dawned on him what Gulf was trying to do.

"Tua-aeng... you can't leave me like this! Listen to me! Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong!!!" And just like that Mew was deserted.

☀️🌻

"Phi... you can't just stop talking to me... I went a little far but—" Gulf was trying to ngor his beloved Phi with different kinds of sushi and toys to add up to his collection.

"A little?!" Mew scoffs.

"First, look at the bruises on my wrist! Second, you left dozens of hickeys on my chest and neck, and lastly, you- I couldn't even say it... that was too cruel!" Mew scolded Gulf over and over again but it didn't calm him down.

"I will let you have it your way with me for a month?"

"You can't get me with that!" Mew scoffs.

"You can handcuff me too... and I won't complain..." Gulf leans closer and drew imaginary circles on his chest...

"I will submit to everything you like." He continuous to whispers in his ears and it instantly gave shivers down his spine.

"You really are a master of seduction aren't you?" Mew accepts his deal and gave him a peck on his lips.

"But I'm warning you Phi, the next time you go behind my back and post something revealing again... I'll be so much worse than yesterday."

Mew gulped slowly as Gulf made his statement clear.

"Understand?"

"Y-yes tua-aeng."

Mew took his lover's words to heart so much, that the next time he posted on social media he already wore a shirt.

End.

☀️🌻

I have so much stories that I haven't posted here yet 🥺

Stay tuned!

Thank you for reading and thank you for your votes and comments everyone! ❤️