Morning Glory

September 21, 2021

"Mew wakes Gulf up in the best way possible."

-pure 🔞🔞🔞

-1,104 words

-may contain errors

☀️🌻

Gulf's most favorite thing in the world is when his breathing matched with Mew's. The way their chest heaves in perfect harmony made him feel safe and warm. After all, who wouldn't be comfortable in their own home?

Mew shifts under the sheets, pulling Gulf closer to him until he could feel the calm beating of his heart. His big strong arms enveloped Gulf in his devotion while he perceived him in one breath— taking in his sweet unforgettable scent.

This makes being the little spoon Gulf's second most favorite thing in the world.

Mew sniffed the back of Gulf's neck then kissed his small ears that were once part of his insecurity. No words were spoken. The language of love was communicated through the grazing of their naked skin and the smiles that were unseen but felt.

The bed sinks further when Mew moved his weight on Gulf's arm so he could continue kissing his eyes, cheeks, and the side of his mouth. He did this in a way that made Gulf ticklish. And in no way was Gulf a man sensitive to a simple touch... unless it was Mew's long fingers roaming around his slender tanned waist, making imaginary circles that give tingles up his spine.

"Good Morning tua-aeng. Are you awake?" Mew asks but Gulf didn't answer. His eyes remained closed as he enjoyed being cuddled.

"I see, my baby is still asleep. I wonder what would wake him up?" The question was still left unanswered but Gulf didn't anticipate his lover's illicit ideas.

The cool summer breeze gently caressed their bare bodies as Mew removed the heavy white comforter off of them. When they touched once more, Gulf felt something hard poking behind him.

"Would that do?" A quick slap on his plump soft cheeks made Gulf finally flinch.

Morning sex was the last thing on Gulf's mind. He only wanted to take a warm shower and eat a nice breakfast when he gets out of bed. He had such a long night with Mew, making up for lost time and enjoying the thrill of their thirst for one another. Boundaries weren't put up. They tried every fantasy at the back of their minds and the marks they've left on each other was proof of how much their busy lifestyle has deprived them of intimate moments.

But it seems Mew wasn't ready to let last night go. His suggestive advancements were showing and it's successfully pulling Gulf in.

Another hard slap forced a moan out of Gulf's mouth. The sting on his ass pulsated, but, it turned him on. Mew's hand then crept up his chest— massaging his left tit and pinching the hardened nipples just the way he liked it. Gulf enjoyed the pain that came with the pleasure because he knows he'll always be rewarded in the end.

Mew was already fully stiffened when he heard Gulf cry from the spanking. As impatient as he was to ravish and get inside him, he still adored him too much to not violate him that way. So, he starts off by teasing him and pulling his waist towards his groin. He slid his cock in the crack of his ass and just lets it slide up and down Gulf's sensitive taint and balls.

"Yes." Mew didn't know what Gulf muttered yes to but when the latter kissed his hand that he's been laying onto all night, Mew knew he wanted him.

"Are you awake now?" He pushes himself inside before whispering in Gulf's ear. It was easier this time around. He was loose and still wet. Yet when Gulf clutches around his thick length, it tightens so good that he feels the same addictive lust he felt from the first time they laid hands on each other.

"Yes! I'm awake! I'm awake!" Gulf's eyes flew open and he cried once more. He held onto Mew's arm for leverage as he was being fucked from behind. His walls stretched from him while he jolts over every vigorous thrust Mew makes and says his name like it was the only word he knows. Simultaneously, Mew moved his hand down to give attention to Gulf's freely bouncing cock. He gripped it with just the right amount of strength to pump his precum out and give his sweet boyfriend some kind of relief. However, it did the opposite. Gulf only grew harder between Mew's grasp and became rapacious for his flesh to dig in his hole deeper.

Gulf turned his head back to reciprocate Mew's longing kiss. His soft lips still made him crazy and his hot tongue that danced around his, quenched the drought. Now, he thinks morning sex wasn't a bad idea after all. Because it might be the best way to wake up next to the love of your life.

"Harder." Gulf couldn't barely be heard as he tries to catch his breath.

"What did you say?"

"Fuck me harder!" Gulf then screams as if it was a dire plea.

Mew grunts and his eyes darkened— feeling a little provoked that his spoiled tua-aeng wasn't getting enough.

"You asked for this." Mew's low sultry voice reminded Gulf that he wouldn't be responsible if he ripped him apart.

His fingers unclasped from Gulf's needy shaft so he could lift his leg and get a better angle to position himself in and fuck him right.

"You like that?"

"Y—yes!" Gulf got what he wanted. While his foot was suspended on air, Mew's hips moved faster and rammed him hard from behind. Gulf took care of his own erection and stroked it until his seeds exploded all over his stomach and on the white sheets.

Mew wasn't far behind either. He buried his teeth on Gulf's shoulders and released his load inside him with no hesitation. Gulf hated it when he did that carelessly, but this time Gulf reached for his back and pushed him in with the force he had left. He wanted to be filled with his love after all.

"Well, that was a Good Morning." Mew says while panting hard.

Gulf turns around and faced his beloved husband to kiss his nose.

"I want to have a good showertoo before eating breakfast. I mean, look at the mess you've made." He empathized on getting a good shower and hinted what he really wanted.

Mew lets out a low laugh and pulled him closer. Gulf always says that he was the sun, but nothing brightens Mew more than looking at his angelic face.

"Fine. I am responsible. Now, shall I carry my baby to the bathroom?"

"By all means." 

☀️🌻

I haven't written a smut one shot in awhile. If anyone reads... I hope you like it 🥺 and thank you for reading!