Chapter III

I instantly regret saying that sentence and I hope I didn't say it loud enough for him to hear. Sometimes I should just think and not say anything at all because whatever has been coming out of my mouth the past few hours is just embarrassing.

Jesse looks at me a bit confused, and I hope he says that he didn't understand but I can see him think and in a split second he looks at me from the corner of his eyes and chuckles lightly.

"Oh man, did you really say that?", Jesse says. He looks at me, and tries to make eye contact. He is blushing and I can't really think straight, and no, it's not because I'm gay. "I'd probably wear these pants again tomorrow, and probably forever if it makes my ass look that great".

I'm shocked to hear Jesse say that, and for some reason I step closer to the door and lean in for a kiss. I close my eyes and I just hope for the best, really.

When two lips touch mine, I'm relieved. His lips are incredibly soft and way softer than I could ever have imagined. He steps closer to me, our chests are against each other and his tongue is touching the front of my lips. It feels so natural so I open my mouth to let his tongue in, our tongues are touching inside my mouth and I can hear Jesse moan softly. Without actually noticing both of Jesse's hands are on my back tugging at the fabric of my suit. And I move my hands up his neck, feeling his curly hair between my fingers.
It feels so wrong but so right at the same time. I pull back from the kiss and open my eyes again and Jesse inhales deeply before opening his eyes. His pupils are dilated and I'm too scared to say anything, scared that someone saw or heard us.

It feels like Jesse can read my mind and he leads me inside his office, again. He closes the door after me and runs his fingers through his messy hair, not saying a word, I can feel he doesn't regret the kiss but is just confused as me. "I'm sorry, Klaaf." Are the only words that come out of my mouth.

"No, it's okay", He looks at me pretty seriously and he takes a couple of deep breaths before continuing. "I needed that honestly, but I didn't expect it at all".

"So you want to continue or not?", I say casually, shrugging my shoulders. My armpits feel warm so I take off my suit coat, and throw it on one of the chairs in his office. This kiss was intense to say the least. My heart started beating rapidly the moment his lips touched mine and by the time it calmed down, we stopped. "I'm down for it, just saying"

Jesse chuckles and walks over to his desks and sits down on top of it. Just like he sat just a couple of hours ago, wait that was only like 10 minutes ago. "I'm married and you have a longterm boyfriend, I don't think that's a good idea".

"I do".

"But Sjoerd won-"

"I wasn't talking about my boyfriend", I interrupt him harshly. I look him into the eyes, and Jesse frowns. He knows Sjoerd personally and whenever there was something formal happening in the Netherlands Sjoerd would join me. It's not like Sjoerd and Jesse are close but they just know each other.  "I do believe it's a good idea. I mean who will know? It's not like I'm gonna tell everyone I had sex with you".

"Sex?".

Oh fuck, once again I said something I shouldn't have said. Remember Rob, don't speak your mind too soon. Jesse seems a bit shocked but not too shocked. Maybe he does want to have sex with me, right here, right now. All I would need is this desk, maybe some lube but that's it. I'm a pretty primitive person, If I were to live in the Middle Ages, I also would have sex on a wooden table or maybe even the ground. I'd probably be decapitated because of my sexuality but besides that the Middle Ages would be a great era for me.

"Rob, maybe it's not the right time", Jesse says. I look at him and I frown, he wants to have sex but not right now? This man needs to make up his mind. I sigh as I sit down on the chair I threw my coat on. And I just stare at the ground between my feet. I sigh one more time before saying something.

"But what do you want Jesse?", I simply ask. I look at him as he's moving his feet in the air. God, this is awkward. He acts like it's illegal to have some fun with a man in an office. "It's not like you don't want it, because I could feel the passion in that kiss"

It stays quiet, my eyes have been on Jesse ever since I said that and he simply doesn't seem to care. Maybe care is the wrong word, but he doesn't seem to respond. I bet he's just numb, and trying his best to sort everything out in his head. I'd do the same if I were in his position.

I stand up from my seat and I look at Jesse one more time. I smile at him and I hope he's not mad. You'd really have to be a dick if Jesse got mad at you. He's such a nice and chill guy and he's barely mad at someone.
I grab my coat and put it on as I walk towards the door, I hold the door handle and I look over my shoulder to look at Jesse one more time. He's still sitting on the desk, with both arms crossed and his feet are still dangling. He seems hypnotized and doesn't seem to move. Maybe it's because of our kiss.

I open the door and I feel a bit of resistance when opening. Once the door is open, I see why: about three people were eavesdropping. What the actual fuck?

I don't seem to recognize any of them so they're either interns for Jesse's party or staff of the parliament. They are frozen because they probably didn't expect me to leave the office, and before I can say anything I hear Jesse's footsteps from behind me. He storms out of the door and starts yelling at them. Telling them to fuck off and mind their own business.

"What the fuck were you guys thinking?", Jesse shouts and I'm shocked, I've never seen him mad. Whenever he's mad he tends to stay quiet and overthink a situation. This is a side of him that I haven't seen before. He says a couple of names and I bet they're the names of the three persons. "It's sensational, I know. But for fuck's sake, get the fuck out of this building and never come back".

I'm left in shock as Jesse walks them out. I check the time on my watch and I realize I promised Sjoerd that I'd be home in an hour. I'm never gonna make it on time but I can't text Sjoerd since I have several missed calls from him the last time I checked my phone. He must think I'm cheating, which I actually am.

After a few minutes Jesse returns and he's pissed. His face has turned red and I feel like he's boiling from the inside. I try to calm him down.  "Jesse, calm down please. You're making this even worse."

"Even worse? Rob, one of them recorded it all and posted it on Twitter", He hands me his phone and there it is. A tweet with a video of 30 seconds long, The video itself isn't that interesting, it's just pointed at the closed door. Jesse tells me to turn the volume up. As I push the volume button with my left thumb I can hear my voice: I mean who will know? It's not like I'm gonna tell everyone I had sex with you