Being a family and strugle

Naruko pov

' I'm official Senju, but how I got into the past. But that means Hahirama and Madara is my uncles!' I thought and tried to et some hints how I got into the past. "Naruko?" Heard my adoptiv mother calling me. "Y-yes Izun-" "We already talked about this, just call me 'mom' or 'mother' what is better for you." Izuna said. "A-alright mom, sorry." I said. "It's okay, well, your uncle wanted to learn you some technique." Mom said. "Alright." I said and walked with mom.

Uchiha place

"Hi brother." Mom said as she saw uncle Madara. "Hi Izuna." Uncle Madara said. "Hey, there she is!" Some Uchiha shouted. 'Oh no..' I thought. "If they will hurt my child, I'll-" "She is so cute!" Some Uchiha said as one of hugged me. "Let my daughter go." Mom said as she showed her sharingan, she really scared the as they leted me go.

"Bunch of idiots." Mom mumbled. "Can agree." Uncle said. I turned around and saw other Uchiha watching over us. I dragged my uncle hair that he see other Uchiha. I can guess he showed his sharingan that made them scared and ran away. "They really think you are that cute so they doesn't want you to leave Uchiha place." Uncle said. "Well sorry, she is my daughter and she is official Senju, like me." Mom said. "Yea, yea." Uncle said.

Meanwhile

Kakashi pov

"I used all my time to find her, but now I'm having team and I couldn't find her." I said. "I can't belive that she is gone." Minato-sensei said as he held his hand on his mouth. "I'll send other ANBU to look all the part of the village." Minato-sensei said. "Alright." I said and left.