Kushina Uzumaki and choice

Minato pov

"Is that really?" My wife ask as she saw Naruko. I just nodded. "I think you'll make her come back to our time. Can you?" I ask my wife and she nodded as she ran to our eldest child.

Naruko pov

"Here one Uzumaki come's." Dad said as he jumped 4-5 feet away from Kushina Uzumaki ran to our way. As dad wanted to kick her away, she just jumped over her. 'Maybe I need to deal with her....' I thought. But as that woman came close to, she just hugged me! "Hey! What the heck you woman?!" Uncle Madara shouted as he asked. "I'm so sorry....." red haired woman began to apologize. "What the heck is wrong with you? And why you apologiz-" "I'm your mother Naruko!" That made my eyes widen of shock.

Tobirama pov

That Uzumaki is biologic mother to Naruko?! But what Sasuke said about the fourth Hokage, that Minato Namikaze is married with that Uzumaki. Does that mean Minato is biologic father to Naruko? "I'm so sorry Naruko for letting you live like that! I'm so sorry!" That woman cried while hugging her. 'She maybe will choose to go back ion her time...' I thought as I clinched my hand.

Madara pov

'No way, I got along with Naruko after these 4 years.' I thought. I looked to Tobirama, and saw he was clinching his hand. 'Same as with Tobirama...' I thought as I felt sadness over my whole body.

Naruko pov

As that Uzumaki woman countinue apologized to me, she is my mother after all. One who gave birth to me, but, why I don't feel any mother and daughter feelings? Or maybe, of course. "So let us go back to our time Naruko! Please, we are family." My so called mother said. "Yea...." I said and Uzumaki looked at me happily. "But, I'm not intrested to go back to that time!" I said as I kicked Uzumaki to make her fly to others. "Naruko! How can you do that to your mother!?" Minato shouted at me. "Mother? Oh please, is she even my mom?" I ask.

"How can you say that?! She gave you life!" Minato shouted at me.

"Maybe she really gave me life. But you aren't my family. I already have a family, the family who took care of me while I had anemia. Family who asked me if I were alright, family who didn't cared if I were adopted or their own. And what have you did to me? Nothing." I said.

"Naruko, you are wrong. I sended ANBU to look after you, so of course I did something. And I gues-" "You think that will change the fact you abonded me, because I'm jinchuriki?" I intrupted Minato. "H-how do you?" "Kurama just told me. You really thought that no one will find out? Such a shame, but as jnchuriki of Kyubi, I'm friend with him. So don't you dare to say something about him." I said.

"You better going back to your time now. I'm done with you." I said as I choosed to go to Kaguya's mindscape.

Kaguya mindscape

"Did you really choose to active it?" Kaguya ask. "It's only way to get them back to their time. You made white chakra." I said. "Alright, but your hair will change into mine, but not that much." Kaguya said. "And that means too, that I will have byakugan?" I ask. "Yes, that's right." Kaguya said with little smile.

Real world

As I actived the byakugan, the future ninja's began to shine with white chakra. "What is that meaning?! Minato-sama, we continue has over 5 hours!" Sakura shouted. "Tha-that's right...But how?" Minato ask as he looked at me. "I hope we can soon talk with each other soon." Sasuke said as everyone disappeared.

Tobirama pov

"Looks like it's end." Big brother said. "I thought you wanted to go with your biologic parents, Naruko." I said to my daughter. "Why I need to go with strangers?" Naruko ask.

"So, by use Kaguya's Byakugan your hair has changed into blue white color?" Madara ask as we walked way home. "Yea, by that, I used to much chakra to send them in their time." Naruko said. "Too much." I said. "Uncle Hashirama, could you take that bag behind you?" Naruko ask while me holding her. "Oh, this bag. What is in there?" Big brother ask as he took the bag and we continue walking. "Photo album with Sasuke. As he said, I got hited my head. So I want to see what we did." Naruko said. "What an friend he is. But right now, you maybe will never see each other again." Madara said. "On that bag is there a book where we can talk with each other. So there is way." Naruko said.

"Let's go now, Izuna will be worried sick." I said.