Sasuke Uchiha

Tobirama pov

"Tobirama, let me go now!" Izuna shouted at me. "Sorry. But I want to hear the baby." I said. "I'm one 10th week pregnant, Tobirama." Izuna said. "I didn't expected that." Heard strangers voice. Lifted my head up and turned around. "Who the h*** are you?!" I shouted. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I'm from the future." Sasuke said. "And?" I ask. "Are you not surprise to see someone from the future?!" Sasuke ask. "That's because our adoptive daughter too from the future. So that is." Izuna said.

"Alright. But I need to warn. Someone from my time trying to get Naruko back to our time. " Sasuke said and that made me and my wife eyes widen of shock.

"But if Izuna is pregnant, better without the loose. I'll explain. I'm friends of Naruko, your adoptive daughter. And because of that murdering, I guess Naruko didn't told you about me. Because of blood loss and I guess she got hit on her head." Sasuke said.

"Tobirama, let us not loose an minute. Naruko will not fight over five chunins team and jounins." Sasuke said. "Alright." I said as I stood up.

Sasuke pov

"Hey Sasuke!" Madara called me as ran towards to forest. "How you know Naruko?" Madara ask. "She is one of my friends, and she always were with me when I had hard time. She were different from other girls." I said. "Thats our niece!" First-sama shouted. 'Wha? She is adopted by second.' "And by that, she didn't had any last name. And same she didn't had parents who took care of her." I said. "So she were like that around....?" "Around 12 years." I fineshed what Madara wanted to say. "But did you knew smething, like she-" "We didn't knew that Naruko came into the past only four years ago. One of my teammate has told my sensei about white chakra, and by that I understood Naruko is on the past." I said. "But did something happen to Naruko before she came here? Or rather ask about who stabed her?" Tobirama ask.

"An drunk jounin has stabed her. On my time, villagers trying to kill her for get something of ou fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze. But no one saw that jounin after an week later, and then our fourth Hokage began to work two times harder on something. And right now I know what did he worked, he worked that much to get Naruko back to our time." I said and heard all three legends gasp of shock.

"Naruko will not go to your time! On that time she didn't have any parents, so why she need go to your time?!" Madara shouted. "So you want us t stop? That's why you called us?" Tobirama ask and I just smirked. "Exatly, if I didn't. You didn't knew about me now." I said. "But that means, you'll never see your friend that were with you." Hashirama said. "That's right. But I want her to know about family love, and stop showing the fake smile. So I belive you'll do that." I said as I turned my head to see all three legends following after me. "I'm treating her like my own daughter, so of course I will." Tobirama said.

"We are soon here, so being with weapons."