Hold Me Baby

Warning - smut
Song - she's electric by Oasis

I woke up from Timmy humming the happy birthday tune on my skin underneath his kisses. My eyes fluttered open and I stroked his curls.
"Happy Birthday baby." He said with a smile looking up at me.
"Thank you Timmy."
Our lips met briefly.

"I don't wanna kiss you properly I haven't brushed my teeth." He said making me giggle.
"You don't have to kiss me on the mouth." I said, flirting.
Timothée's eyebrows raised and he gave a fake gasp.
"Naughty girl."
I giggled.
"Well since it's your birthday."

I laughed and blushed more as he kissed down my body and pulled down my panties.
I felt his hand part my legs gently but dig in his nails making me more aroused.
"Mm Timothée."

He looked up gave a wink then buried his head between my thighs.
Timothée's tongue tasted me with swirls of pleasure on my clit and around my hole.
He found a fast rhythm on my clit having me panting and sweating while I tugged on his hair.

Tim's eyes looked up at me but I didn't see him as my head was rolling back in pleasure. I did however look down when I felt his lip come off me.
"Y/n-"
"What!?" I groaned annoyed that he'd stopped.
His eyes went wide.
"Someone's grumpy." He laughed.
"Why'd you have to stop." I groaned cupping his cheek.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted..." he made a fingering motion with his hand.
"Oh." I said happily surprised. "Yes please."
We both laughed and he got back to business now increasing my pleasure with his nimble fingers.

My back arched and my body writhed. I loved how even though we were so comfortable with each other's bodies now he could still take me by surprise.
"Fuck me so good." I moaned banging my head on the pillow and whipping my messy hair. I started bucking my hips into his face- Timothée moaned and the vibration caused me to climax with a series of loud moans.

Timothée's head was soon again next to mine on his respective pillow as we caught our breath. I looked over to see him sucking his fingers  that'd been in me.
"Taste good?" I laughed.
"You have no idea, how amazing you taste."
I grabbed his hand and sucked right down on two of his fingers.

His pupils enlarged at the sight.
"How're you so hot?" He said.
"Pregnancy glow." I replied with a wink.
"More like orgasm glow." He laughed.
I laughed too falling into his body.

...

I was doing my makeup when Tim came into the bedroom wearing nothing but a low hanging towel.
"Hey babe what time is Lois and Kerr gonna arrive?"
"I think around 2- WOAH!" I turned from the mirror noticing my husband glistening with beads of water.
"What?" He laughed leaning against the wall.

I stood up disregarding my lipstick.
"I think you're gonna have to drop that towel." I said grabbing his body and kissing his shoulder.
"You wanna have sex again?" He asked.
"You don't wanna?"
"Oh no, I'm not complaining." Were his final words before his grasp on the towel released and it thudded on the floor.

I jumped around his waist and we fell together on the bed. As quick as possible he ripped off my T-shirt and joggers I'd put on after my shower.
I felt him rub my clit and I tore away from the kiss.
"Fuck the foreplay baby, I'm already wet, I just want you."
His mouth fell in shock of my words.

After his brief moment of disbelief he lined up his erection catching a vigorous nod for the go ahead from me. He thrust in and I moaned out loudly. He was going slow so I urged him to go faster. Though he was a little hesitant he complied.
"Touch me!" I wailed out.

He played with my right boob and touted with my clit an excited grin appeared on his face.
"You're so wet baby." He whispered in my ear. "I can't last. This is- ohhh this is heaven."
I moaned from his hot breath on my neck.

"Fuck me hard and I'll cum."
"Oh god I love you."
He sped up going deep and fast a pumping wet sound in the air.
"I- ohhh!" He moaned spilling into me. I screamed a series of yes's and I finished too.

He relaxed panting into my neck.
"What has gotten into you?" He said voice filled of glee.
"They say you can get really horny during pregnancy. Think I'm going through that period." I breathed.
"Well babe, I'm here for assistance." He said sealing it with a kiss.

A/N: Part 1 of y/n's bday. I wanted to do a bit more smut- sometimes it just be like that lol.