𝔱𝔬𝔵𝔦𝔠¹²

Mila POV

I stare up at the ceiling lost in thought, my mind stuck on Angelo's words.

I love you.

I turn my head to the side admiring his sleeping face. "You make me so happy." I caress his face pecking his lips.

He groans in his sleep pulling me closer and I giggle hugging him. I close my eyes letting out a relieved sigh.

I feel better.

Opening my eyes I grab my phone checking the time. "11:47pm."

I close my eyes sighing. "I'm restless."

My thoughts wander to Felix and what he said last night. I shake my head turning my eyes to Angelos sleeping face.

I shouldn't be upset, I have you.

But I can't help but be jealous over the fact that I'm not the only one he's seeing which is hypocritical of me because I'm dating someone.

I shouldn't even be upset or jealous, we're not dating. I'm just being used as a source of energy for him...so why, why do I feel so bothered?

•••

I enter my room dropping my bag smiling to myself. My necklace immediately turns black and Felix appears on the bed with a smile.

"Had fun?"

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"You heard what the fuck I said." The smile he wore was eerie. "Did you. Have. Fun?"

"I guess." I shrug smiling at the thought of Angelo.

"You guess?" He raises a brow.

I grew annoyed. "Felix if you have something to say spit it out."

"You slept with him didn't you?" He locks his jaw in annoyance.

"Why are you asking a question you seem to already know the answer to?" I raise a brow in question.

"You fuck someone else after I already said you were mine and now you suddenly got a lot of confidence huh?" He chuckles humorlessly.

I ignore him not sparing him a response which makes him continue.

"You're just a whore, aren't you? One person can't satisfy you? Did your boyfriend even fuck you right?" He laughs to himself which began to irk my nerves.

My face falls. "I'm not a whore and he fucked me just fine." I defended.

He smirks. "What? You're not embarrassed about being a whore now are you? You were practically drooling it out when I first fucked you." He rolls his eyes.

"I was half doped up on fucking stimulants you gave me, I wouldn't say I said that with a sane mind did I?" I glare at him.

His smile doesn't disappear from his face. "Don't try to play a victim right now, it's only cute when I'm fucking you." He comes closer to me. "Plus you enjoy being my little whore don't you?"

I glare at him. "Fuck you."

"Ah so Angelo's dick wasn't enough then?" He muses.

"It was actually, I'd say better than yours." I snap.

"I didn't hear you screaming when he fucked you so is it really?" I hear him mutter.

"Shut up."

"I'm still trying to figure out why'd you sleep with him? When I told you, you belong to me." He suddenly turns serious.