𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫¹⁹

Mila POV

"Mila." Felix voice rings and I sigh when he appears in my room.

His face falls once he notices Angelo asleep beside me.

What the fuck is he doing here?

Sleeping.

I reply sarcastically and he glares at me for a moment before a annoyed expression comes over him.

Bathroom. Now.

I'm not in the mood Felix—

Mila.

I huff glancing down at Angelo laying on my chest gently pushing him off. I go to get up but he grabs my wrist careful not to hurt my arm.

"Where are you going?" He groans tiredly, his voice laced with concern.

"I'm going to use the bathroom I'll be right back papa." I force a smile and he lets me go slowly.

"Okay I'll wait here."

I follow Felix into the bathroom. As soon as I step in he shuts the door backing me into a corner.

"What is it?" I mumble softly, still upset and tired.

" I may wrong but you're in love with me? Aren't you?"

I swear I felt my heart drop to my stomach. "What are you talking...about...?"

He pulls away tilting my head up closer to his. "Are you, in love with me?" He repeats more firmly.

I stayed quiet not finding the words to speak. I couldn't deny nor accept it so I opted for silence.

His face remains composed. "Is that a yes or no?"

I hung my head unable to look at him, my emotions rising quickly.

"Yea Felix, I'm in love with you." I whispered barely audibly but he hears me.

"I show you a bit of compassion and now you're in love with me?" He continues to dig at me. "Or maybe you're in love with my dick? Because you wouldn't be the first a lot of girls are." He chuckles.

I stay quiet, allowing him to take jabs at me because I had no energy to fight with him right now.

"Which one is it hm?" He kisses my neck holding my waist firmly.  "Do you even know?" He teased.

"Don't touch me." I fight him off.

He stares at me blankly for a minute before chuckling. "What? Are you playing hard to get because I can't return your sentiments or is it because your boyfriend is right outside?"

I kept still. "I'm serious—"

He cuts me off. "Fine, if you really don't want to."

What?

I'm left with conflicting emotions in my chest, relief, shock, surprised, befuddlement and more.

"A-aren't you gonna uh...force me?"

"Why would I force you after you just got assaulted? I can just go fuck someone else." He shrugs.

Conflicting emotions swirled in my chest from his comment.

"I'll be going now." He approaches me.

"Baby you alright? You been in here for a minute." Angelo yells as Felix gets closer.

"Yea, I'm fine, I promise." I yell back.

Felix expression remains composed as he comes to closer to my ear. "Just so you're aware, I'm incapable of loving you." He murmurs near my ear before pulling away.

"Have fun with your boyfriend."

He disappears after that and I sigh gathering myself before walking back into my room to see Angelo laying in bed wide awake now.

"I'm sorry I took so long." I mutter climbing back in bed.

•••

Felix POV

"Yo Felix, haven't seen your ass in a minute, where you been?" Dimitri asks, a fellow incubus friend of mine.

"Hanging out with his lil shorty." I roll my eyes at Kai's comment.

"She's not my 'shorty'.'' I air quote before snatching the lighter from his hand.

Dimitri hands me a blunt and I take it from him lighting it.

"If she's not your shorty then what is she?" Dimitri glances at me his brow raised.

"A toy." I shrug taking a hit of my blunt.

I notice Kai smirk. "Are you gonna share this toy of yours?"

I cut my eyes at him. "No." I flatten.

"Greedy bastard, whats different about this one? You had no problem sharing before."

He perks his head up smirking and brows raised.

"Don't tell me you're falling in love?" He coos.

I waved my hand momentarily making a knife appear mid air darting towards his face but Dimitri stops it before impact.

"Kai don't piss him off." He sighs.

"That's a great joke, you know we're incapable of that."

Kai puts his hand up in defense. "For full demons but maybe it's different for you, you are half human after all."

As I took a hit of my blunt I remembered something important. "Y'all seen Keith?" I smile tightly.

They both shake their head. "Nah not since a few days ago." Dimitri replies throwing his head back on the couch.

I hum in response staring blankly ahead of me.

I'm gonna kill him.

Dimitri hums and I turn my head to him. "Why are you looking for Keith?"

"Because he assaulted her." I lock my jaw.

They eyes shot up in but they both kept quiet. I don't say anything either the thought of someone else touching her without my permission pissing me off.

"How is that possible? We're incubi shouldn't it be impossible for her to resist."

My ears perk up at Dimitris voice. Both Kai and I look at him as he sat in thought and I quickly added on,

"I imprinted on her no other incubi charms would work on her, just mines." I clarify shrugging.

"Oh? You're that attach to her huh? Sure you not in love with her buddy?" Dimitri teases in turn.

I get quiet for a moment thinking over my actions up till now. "Yea..I'm sure." I take a hit of the blunt.

They both laugh and I become annoyed getting up.

"Imma go now." I take another hit of the blunt inhaling deeply.

I crack my neck exhaling slowly. "Alright I'll see y'all later."

"Where you going? You just got here damn." Kai complains.

"I'm gonna go look for Keith." I smile to myself.

"Have fun." Dimitri chuckles.

"Yea I'll catch y'all later." I leave heading down to Hell.