𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯²

• Felix's final scene •

Omniscient POV

The two sat at the table along with their son, Adonis. As their servants brought out their food.

They were having their first dinner as a family. They receive their plate of food and begin heir meal.

A servant approaches the table with a bottle of wine offering to pour several glasses.

"Ms would you care for some?"

"Sure." Mila agrees quickly hoping to drown out her troubles in alcohol.

She's poured a glass of wine and drinks it gratefully. Felix is then offered a glass and he agrees halfheartedly.

The servant nods pouring the wine but it is somehow spilled onto his lap causing her to become flustered.

"I'm so sorry your grace, I'll clean it up right away." She scrambles to grab a napkin.

However she's stopped by Adonis who had stabbed his fork through her hand. This catches everyone's attention.

Adonis smiles tightly his eyes glitching black. "My mother will get it. Why don't you worry about tending to your hand?"

Neither parents are startled by their sons ruthlessness as he's recently become intolerable to the presence of other women flirting with his father in front of his mother.

The servant whimpers softly removing her hand the fork still piercing her.

Felix calls for another servant. "Someone get another fork for Adonis."

Mila smiles to herself at her sons overprotectiveness and so did one of the servants.

Taking up a napkin Mila cleans her lover's lap of the wine.

"Oh yea." She turns to the remaining servants in the room her eyes turning black.

"The next time one of you touch my husband inappropriately or try to. I will kill you."

She then faces her husband, an eerily sweet smile on her face. "The same goes for you." She squeezes his manhood in her hands making him wince as well as both his brother and father.

"Fuck alright." Felix curses.

Adonis chuckles in his seat amused at his dad's scolding. Finally letting him go she relaxes in her seat again as a servant brings a new fork over for the young prince.

"Anyway, shall we eat?"

•••

"Goodnight Adonis." She tucks the young boy into his bed kissing his head tenderly.

Although her son insisted he need not be tucked in anymore she still persisted claiming she enjoyed it.

"I love you. See you in the morning."

Shutting off the light she leaves his room walking down the long hallway towards her husbands bed chamber in her silky red nightgown.