Are They?

Early update. Soo.... Hello there. This is a totally random authors note. You don't have to read it. Unless you want to know a secret..... Wow. I am turning into Rick Riordan. I'm so evillllllll. I'm trying to make these chapters as long as I can but......I updtate when I feel like it. I'm really trying to update on a regular schedule but my brain is like NOPPPPPPE!! Just to let you know I am really trying. So I have a few questions:
What do you guys want to happen next? I'll take some suggestions.
Do you think that I should give dedications to the chapters more often?
Do you want music to listen to?
Who's POV do you guys want next? Leo. Jason. Percy. Drake. Rupert. Lucy. Piper. Calypso? *wiggles eyebrows*
But most importantly..... What do you guys think so far?
I'm ranting.......... Okay so now for the moment you've all been waiting for.... Here is the chapter friends:

Harry's POV

After Quidditch Tryouts

I saw Annabeth run into Percy's waiting arms. I saw a tattoo on one of his arms. i tugged on Ron and Hermione's sleeves. "What is it Harry?" Hermione asked. She gasped when she saw the tattoo. Ron noticed it too. But he didn't accuse Percy like I thought he would he simply shrugged, "he must've gotten that over summer vacation." We stared at him. "Ronald... I understand that you like the exchange students. But he's a Death Eater!" Hermione whispered. Ron just looked away and said, "I gotta go. Essay do tomorrow. Gotta work on it." He ran. Ron's been acting weird since the exchange students came. "Harry?" Hermione said nervously, "Ron has been acting strange. You don't think that they have him under the Imperious Curse?" I stared at her. "You're a genius Hermione! We need to help Ron. Call a meeting with the old Dumbledore's army tonight." She nodded and ran off, to spread the word.

~At the meeting~

Lucy's POV

When harry called a meeting I was surprised. I noticed that Rupert wasn't here. Neville walked up to me and held my hand. "Why are we here? Where's Ron?" I asked, almost forgetting my accent. People stared at me. I haven't been known for saying things outright. "I was just getting to that Luna. The new kids are Death Eaters, and they have Ron under the imperious curse." Harry said. They just accused my friends and sister of being death eaters. To say I was furious was an understatement. I am so angry that I wish that I was a goddess just to turn them into cows. "WHAT!?!" I yelled. "THOSE 'DEATH EATERS' ARE MY FRIENDS!!! RON IS NOT UNDER THE IMPERIOUS CURSE, HE'S JUST HAPPY FOR ONCE!!" Hermione and Harry glared at me. I glared right back. "Get out Luna...... Now." Harry said. I turned and grabbed the door handle but before I left I said, "you guys are making a huge mistake. Neville are you coming, or are you staying?" I looked at him. I could be losing my amazing boyfriend, just to protect my sister and her friends.

Neville's POV

"You guys are making a huge mistake. Neville are you coming, or are you staying?" Luna looked at me. Her beautiful eyes filled with pain, and fear. As much as I love my friends. I love Luna more. "I'm coming Luna. Goodbye guys." She grabbed my hand, and she held it tight. "Neville why did you choose me? You just lost most of your friends."i stared at her. "Because I like them. But I love you." She hugged me, and then she looked up at me. Then she did something shocking.......... She kissed me. Not a a sisterly kiss. An I love you type of kiss.. And I kissed her back.

Time lapse.

I crept into the common room quietly. I heard voices. "What if they find out? What would we do then?" Grover asked. "Nothing. They just will know." Said a voice that surprised me. Ron. "I am frightened for Percy and Annabeth. They've been acting weird. More jumpy." Hazel said. "Hey don't worry Hazel. They're just stressed. Now let's go to sleep. We have class tomorrow." One by one they went upstairs. I sat down in a chair at the fireplace shocked. What if Harry was right? What are they hiding? What is Ron hiding?