Dreams

YES I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! THANK POSEIDON! Most people will have a dream. This is a shoutout to @Sterling-Archer for commenting first. Don't worry this chapter will be longer. 😉 Listen to the music above. If you can that is. It gives the story some feeling.

Harry's POV

I fell asleep after everybody else. (Actually Percy does. Harry just thinks he did.) My dream was strange.
DREAM

I saw the Americans, with weapons like swords and bows. Dead bodies littered the ground. Spells were being fired everywhere you looked. Percy and Annabeth were in the lead. They seemed to be charging into battle. I saw Ron sitting against a wall, crying. Hermione standing against a tree with an evil grin on her face. Then Percy and Annabeth were holding hands talking, "Percy I don't want to lose you. I already lost Luke." Percy smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. "Annabeth I will never ever let you go, and I would never leave you."

Thalia's POV

My dream went like this.

DREAM

I saw Grover, Luke and I running from monsters. Annabeth was in Luke's arms. She was trembling. We would never make it there were too many monsters. "You guys keep going. I'll hold them off." I said. I knew where I was, and when. This is the day I died. I charged toward the monsters with my spear ready. It looked like I was winning for a second. Then a cyclops grabbed me and squeezed. I went limp. My breathing short and sharp. I was dying. He threw me. I landed near my friends at the border. "THALIA! NO! Thalia......." Annabeth screamed. She tried to get out of Luke's arms. He held her back. Suddenly tree branches started covering my almost dead body. Soon there was a gigantic pine tree, where my body had been.

Now I was at the day I joined the hunters. Artemis pulled me aside. "I know the real reason why you joined me and my hunters. You felt what it was like to have your heart broken on mount Tam. The boy Luke. He broke your heart." I looked down. I knew that was true. Artemis did something that startled me. She hugged me. "It's okay, you are now a hunter. Your apart of my family now sister." She said.

I saw a pit. Percy and Annabeth clinging on. Yet I was there I had grabbed Percy's free hand. He held on. "I can pull you guys up!" I cried. Percy shook his head. He let go of my hand. They tumbled into darkness. I sat there and stared, until I couldn't see them anymore. My best friend and cousin were gone. Just like that. He actually let go of my hand. I could the sounds of battle raging around me. Grover sat beside me. He looked straight at me. He didn't blame me. He looked forward. I looked at my other side Nico was sitting there he looked at me. He didn't blame me either. I stood up. I put a hand out for each of them to grab. They stood up. Then we did something that surprised me. (Hehehehehehehehehe I'm not going to tell you until later. It's for your own good.)

Jason's POV

I usually couldn't remember my dreams this one I did.

DREAM

I was at the campfire. Two figures sat next to me. But the figures weren't Piper and I. They were Percy and Annabeth. Percy had his arm around Annabeth. Stroking her hair affectionately. He whispered in her ear. "I love you Annabeth."
"Race you to the top of Half blood hill!" Percy yelled at Annabeth. "Oh you are so on!" She started running, laughing all the way up the hill. He ran after her laughing as well. He didn't look back once. Next it showed the seven coming back from the quest. Percy stepped over the boundaries. He breathed in the strawberry scented air. Suddenly a boy tackled him, "Perce!" It was the saytr from my dream. What was his name? "Grover!" Percy said. Annabeth pulled the 2 boys up and pulled them into a group hug.