You Don't Know What Pain Is

Finally updated! This chapter including this authors note is 869 words long! Wow. This took awhile to write because I was brainstorming. So sorry guys! I really appreciate the support this story is getting! It means so much to me! Now I won't stop you from reading this chapter any longer. Read on!

Annabeth's POV

A few weeks later we were sent back to Hogwarts. And we brought Calypso with us. I glanced at her. She didn't look very comfortable. I looked down. I knew Percy didn't blame her. But I couldn't help but blame her. I hated it. I hated blaming Calypso. Percy looked out at the horizon. He hugged Blackjack's neck. He wouldn't look at any of us. I could hear him muttering things, "oh......should I do? .......Scared......don't know what......think." I could only hear bits and pieces. "He'll be fine. He's just uncomfortable." Nico said. I look over in shock. "You sure?" Nico looked over at Percy then back at me. "Yeah." His voice dipped with disbelief. i looked back at Calypso. I sighed. This is going to be a long ride.

Time lapse

Thalia engulfed me in a hug. So did Hazel, Piper, and Lucy. Thalia was crying. "Thals! You're crying! Did you miss me that much?" Percy said smirking. Thalia slapped him, "YOU IDIOT!!!! KELP HEAD I DID NOT MISS YOU!!!" She hugged him, "you know you're a liar for saying that right Pinecone Face."

Leo's POV (I'm not 100% evil)

I stared. Calypso. She scanned the people who were crowding Percy Annabeth and Nico obviously scared. Then she looked at me. "Leo?" Tears shone in her eyes. "Calypso." I slowly walked towards her as if I was scared she'd disappear. I touched her face. "You're really here." I said. Tears flowed from her face. "Why didn't you come back for me?" She asked. She looked so heartbroken that I started to cry. "I tried. I was so busy. But then this quest came up and I was forced to stop working." Percy looked at me shocked, "you know Calypso?? How?? I thought the gods freed her from Ogygia." Percy thought the gods had lived up to their promise. "They didn't did they?" When neither of us replied he groaned, "Calypso I am so sorry. I should have made sure." Calypso smiled, "you are forgiven."

Rupert's POV

Harry looked at Percy and Annabeth coldly. Then he whispered something to Hermione. Something I could hear. "They think they own the place. They've put the imperious curse on Ron and Luna. I hate them." I stared at him shocked and confused. How could he say that. "They do not think they own the place! Lu and I are not under a curse! And why do you hate them?" Harry glared at me, "I thought you would understand. I thought you were my best friend. Apparently I was wrong. Go. Now. They act like their lives are awful when clearly they aren't! They have no right to act like they own everything! They don't know what pain is!" By now we were both yelling at each other and the whole Great Hall turned to look. "THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG HARRY POTTER!! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PAIN IS!!" Harry interrupted me, "YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT PAIN IS!!!!???? MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!! SIRIUS THE ONE THAT WAS THE CLOSEST THING TO FAMILY I HAD IS DEAD!!! LUPIN AND TONKS ARE DEAD!!! YOU ARE TOO STUPID AND PIG-HEADED TO KNOW WHAT PAIN IS!!"" I was on my feet with my wand pointed out. My voice was quiet, "nice to know you appreciated my family's hospitality. Wasn't good enough for 'The Chosen One!' You think I'm stupid. This whole time you thought I was STUPID and PIG-HEADED!! What a great friend. I'm going to sit with people who are actually kind to me and think I'm not stupid and pig-headed! Goodbye Harry Potter! If I was right and you ever need my shoulder to cry on then go somewhere else! This is going to take years to make up for! Hermione I think you're staying since you agree with Harry? Good riddance!"

Harry's POV

Ron was gone. He stormed out if the hall to go see the Americans. I lost him due to these Americans. Luna stood up to sprinting out of the hall with a panicked expression on her face. Draco and Snape also stood up. Draco ran out of the hall. Snape walked out as if trying to act casual. "I can't believe this. We lost Ron. We-we-we-we treated him like trash, just then. I can't believe this."

Lucy's POV

I saw Rupert sitting on the floor of an abandoned classroom crying. "Am-am-am I stupid and pig-headed?" I sat down next to him. "Of course not. You're one of the smartest people I know. And pig-headed? No. Maybe prideful but definitely not pig-headed." He leaned onto my shoulder. "I wanna go home Lucy. I wanna go home." I stared out the window. "Me too Rupert. Trust me. I really do too. And you know what? We will. I swear it on the River Styx."