Frightened

Annabeth's POV

"Percy! Why did you leave me?" I watched arai attack Percy and I. Percy looked at the arai in anger. His arms shaking, "I didn't! What did you do to her!" Suddenly something happened that didn't actually happen in real life. Little demigod. You and your precious boyfriend will die at my feet. You will watch your camp fall and burn. Then you will experience the true horrors of Tartarus. Your souls will join my armor with those weaklings, Damasen and Iapetus or as you called him Bob. You and your friends will die. Tartarus. That voice. Tartarus. He is waking. Just like Gaea.

Piper shook me awake. "Annabeth! Annabeth! Annabeth! Are you ok! Wake up! Annabeth you're late for class." I jumped out of bed, "really?" Piper shook her head, "nope. Just waking you up!" I laughed, "well it worked. What time is it?" Piper shrugged, "breakfast?"

TIME LAPSE Annabeth and Percy are talking before class.

"Percy. I had a dream last night." Percy raised an eyebrow, "I did too. So what?" I rolled my eyes. "It was about Tartarus. The arai. Then Tartarus spoke. He said that you and I will die at his feet. Camp will burn. He said we'd all die. Everyone will die Percy."

Percy's POV

"Everyone will die Percy." She started crying. I hugged her. "It was a dream. I could mean nothing." She shook her head. "It was real. Should we tell the others?" "Not yet. Not yet Wise Girl."

Ok short chapter. You know what I was wondering while I was writing this. I was thinking. How do they tel time in Hogwarts? I mean they no clocks. Maybe magic. Probably magic. Next chapter comes out in a little bit, because this is really short. Bye demiwizards!