We're on The Mountain of Doom....Smile Nico

Percy's POV

Once Tartarus found out I had contacted Grover I was dragged out of my cell. "YOU IDIOT!!! THIS MAY RUIN EVERYTHING!! YOU FOOL!! I COULD SQUASH YOU RIGHT NOW!!! BUT LUCKILY FOR YOU I HAVE A BACKUP PLAN!!!!" Tartarus was dragging me by my ear. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, OW MY EAR!!" I yelled. Tartarus ignored me. "ATLAS YOU FOOL!! I'VE FOUND SOMEONE TO HOLD UP THE SKY FOR YOU!!" Atlas tried to smile, but it looked more like a grimace. He also tried to talk but only made whimpering noises. Tartarus pushed me under the sky and I was forced to hold up my hands. Also I was too distracted to care.

We're on Mt. Tamilpas. (A/N Idk how to spell Tamilpas and I'm to lazy to look it up) I had certainly gotten stronger since the last time I held up the sky. Tartarus watched me with his hands on his hips. "Well this is boring. Eh, I like the screaming better. ATLAS!!" Atlas scurried back into the room, "yes my lord and all powerful?" Tartarus grinned, "go get me your daughter the one in the cell with the step son and my disappointment of a son." Atlas nodded and bowed. "Yes my lord and all powerful." A few minutes later he dragged in................................."Calypso." I managed to say. She looked at me. "Perseus!" She quickly asked, "I Leo alright?" I managed to nod. She took the sky from me.

I staggered when the weight was lifted of my shoulders. As soon as I steadied myself Tartarus grabbed me by the ear and dragged me back into the cell. I groaned. "Percy! Are you alright? What did he do to you? You're sweating really badly!" Annabeth forced me to sit down. "I'm fine Annabeth. How's Nico? Is he recovering?" Annabeth smiled, "you look awful. I can tell you feel pretty awful, and yet you're asking how Nico and I are doing. You're an idiot. but yes Nico is recovering well. Thank the gods. Do you have any information on where we are?" Nico stirred, "popcorn. Why do my nightmares always involve popcorn?" I smiled, "Nico the corn plant. I really wanted to see that." Nico scowled. "Hey! Not nice!" I grabbed his head, put him in a headlock, and gave him a noogie. "We're on the Mountain of Doom.....Smile Nico!" Annabeth then frowned too, "they made you hold up the sky? Oh yes they did there's the grey lock of hair. So who's under the sky right now? Certainly not Atlas?" I shook my head, "no. Although if he hadn't kissed Tartarus boots I bet he would. Yes my Lord and all powerful." I mimicked him, and Annabeth and Nico laughed, "but right now he's got Calypso holding up the sky." Annabeth snarled. Oh yeah. Annabeth must be feeling sour about Calypso because Calypso got mad because I left and then she cursed me, and my girlfriend. I think I finally figured out how girls work! "I definitely doubt that Seaweed Brain." I groaned, "I said that out loud didn't I?" They both nodded. Yep just a normal day on Mount Doom! Gods I hope Grover gets here soon. Or I think I'll just break out myself. "Hey who wants to lead a prison break?" I asked. Nico and Annabeth smiled.