Chapter six.

broccoli
SHINSOU SHINSOU

broccoli
COME ONLINE FAST I
NEED UR HELP

Fluff
this better be important

broccoli
IT IS!!!!

Fluff
what is it

broccoli
Well.... I found.....

broccoli
A KITTEN!!!

Fluff
WHERE

broccoli
I'm at the Musutafu toy
shop right now.

Fluff
toy... shop? 😀

broccoli
Yeah, that one with that
huge pink teddybear!

broccoli
OH WAIT I-

broccoli
NO NOT THAT KIND OF
TOY SHOP PLEASE

Fluff
OKAY OKAY GOOD I'M
COMING

.
And so, the two saw eachother again.
Izuku was holding a white kitten with red eyes. Apparently, it was an albino.

"It's so cute!"

"I know right!"

Izuku kissed the kitten on it's ear.
The ear twitched because it didn't expect the kiss, but then the kitten turned around and gave Izuku's cheek a head bump.
Shinsou laughed at the cute sight, slowly reaching for the cat. Izuku passed Shinsou the cat and he lifted the small, white beast.

"It's a boy."

"He's so cute!"

Shinsou hold the animal tight while the small thing was licking his chin.
Shinsou and Izuku went to Shinsou's house.

"Woah, Shinsou! Is this your
house?"

As the two teenagers walked inside, the greenette took his time to look at the paintings on the gray-blue walls.

"Aweee, is that you as a
baby?"

Shinsou's face turned a bit red from embarrassment.

"Yeah, that's me."

Izuku stared at the picture until something else caught his attention.

"Is that-"

Before Izuku could say anything more, Shinsou quickly covered Izuku's mouth.
They both stared at a tired looking guy in a yellow sleepbag in the livingroom.
Izuku tried to hold in his excitement, but failed as he let out a muffled scream.
The guy in the sleeping bag looked up at the two and didn't seem surprised at all.

"So, Hitoshi, this is that
friend of yours, huh?"

The tired man asked.

"Yup. He brought a cat."

As Izuku held up the cat, the tired man's eyes widened and he climbed out of the yellow bag.
You could now see his clothing more clearly. Black shirt and clothes with a grey scarf. There was no doubt that this was Eraserhead.

"Eraserhead!"

Izuku said, as he mumbled information about the hero such as his work, techniques, gadgets and more.
However, Aizawa didn't seem to care as he picked up the cat and brought it to the kitchen.

"A pro hero lives with you?!"

"I mean, he's uh... My dad."

Izuku's eyes glittered even more now, asking all kind of questions.

"Who's the other parent? How
is it like living with a pro hero?
Did you want to become a hero
too because of him?"

"You'll see."

As Izuku and Shinsou walked after Aizawa, they found a guy with yellow hair in a bun drinking lemonade syrup.
Izuku immediately recognized him! It was Present Mic. He listened to his radio every time he gets the chance.
As Yamada saw Izuku, they somehow started a conversation and talked about hero-related stuff, while the two insomniacs feeded and took care of the cat.

As Izuku walked out of the door, he looked behind him and saw Shinsou looking as he walked away.
Izuku runned back and ruffled Shinsou's hair one last time before he ran away.
Shinsou's face lit up red as he noticed what happened, just to feel a hand on the back of his shoulder.

"He is kinda cute. But loud."

Shinsou turned around just to hit his father weakly in his face as he hid his face in the palm of his other hand to hide his blush.

"Let's just watch a movie
or something, and name
the cat."

Aizawa agreed and they both walked towards the living room, closing the front door as Hitoshi touched his hair one last time before picking up the remote and watching My Cat From Heaven.

.

Fluff
tahara has a new home
now

broccoli
Aww, you decided to keep
the cat! I'm glad I could
help him! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

broccoli
Doesn't Tahara mean hero?

Fluff
it does haha

Fluff
nerd

broccoli
Don't call me that, it's mean!
>:(

Fluff
whatever