Chapter 12.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ೃ⁀➷

bb
SHINSO U ONEED YR
HE)P
(Shinsou, I need your help.)

bb
PELSE THIS IS SEIROUS
(Please, this is serious.)

bb
SHINSO U IK LITRERALY
GAOTUCTO DIE1
(Shinsou I'm litteraly
about to die!)

kitten
istg if this is about a
test im gonna kill u

kitten
u do remember im im
class too right

bb
SHISNO U VILLAISN ARE
HERW QTTWAKCING UR
DAD DBRD HEROES
(Shinsou villains are here
attacking your dad, send
heroes.)

kitten
what

kitten
Oh

kitten
well fuck

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

As Hitoshi understood what was happening, he stood up from his chair.

"What's wrong, Shin?"
Hizashi said, he was in the middle of teaching English.

"Class 1-A is being attacked. Eraserhead is about to die."

The yellow haired hero looked shocked, then excused himself to get to principal Nedzu.
The class stared at Shinsou who was still standing, tapping his screen as if his life depended on it.

"Who are you texting?"
A girl with white hair in a bun asked.

"How'd you know class 1-A is in danger?"

"Well, you see...."
Shinsou looked like he knew what their reaction was going to be.

"I have this... friend, I text during class sometimes. Most of the time just because I'm bored, but this time he texted me."
His hand went to his neck as he waited for the reaction of his class.

"Shinsou, that is very inappropriate! You should NOT text during class. Next time I see you text in class I won't hesitate to tell the teacher!"
A very short male with blonde hair said, which prevented you from taking him seriously.
Shinsou laughed his worries off and sat down on his chair.

...

kitten
heroes r coming

kitten
b careful

...

He sighed and leaned back in his seat.
'I hope you'll be okay...' He thought to himself.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

It was lunch break and Shinsou wanted to see his boyfriend. He guessed he should be in the nurses' office, so he went there.

"Hito!"
A small boy with green hair ran towards the tired, taller male.
Izuku gave his boyfriend a hug and told him he was fine.

"You're not injured?"

"Nope, not at all! Help came in time. The most injured people are Sensei, Thirteen and Allmight. All I have is a broken finger."
He showed his bandaged hand and pulled Shinsou with him with his other hand.
A few moments later, they were in front of Aizawa in a hospital bed, full in bandages.

"The hell, dad! Couldn't you be more careful!?"
Shinsou whisper-yelled at his dad, who tried to sleep.

"Shut up, atleast I'm alive."
The tired adult said, now opening his eyes and glaring at the two boys.

"Damn it, Shouta! You should be more careful. You could have died! Those villains were awfully strong.."
A blonde joined the two teens, taking off his leather jacket and triangle-like glasses.
As the three males kept worrying about the injured man, he fell asleep. He was tired of all this shit.

Izuku and Hitoshi were on the rooftop with their two other friends Uraraka and Iida.
Izuku was taking notes of two interesting villains he saw; Shigaraki and Kurogiri.
He didn't know their names, so he just wrote what came to mind.

Hand man
Quirk: Decay
Whatever he touches decays.
Aizawa's skin was decayed.
Does it have to do with his fingers?
How many hands/fingers?
Can he decay water or himself?
What do the hands present?

Portal guy
Quirk: Black hole portals
He can summon portals that are like black holes.
He teleported us to different places with it, and he is made of the thing itself too.
Can you go through a portal aswell if you put your hand in his face? If yes, to where will it lead you?

Izuku was busy with writing and didn't notice he was mumbling until something hit his head.
Apparently, Iida had chop-chopped his head with his hands, trying to get his attention.

"Midoriya! I was asking you a question."

"Huh?"

"What happened to this notebook and uh..."
Iida pushed notebook number 13 in his face and showed one of the pages with Shinsou on it.

"What... kind of page is.. uh... this? This is very inappropriate!"

Midoriya's face lit up as he saw the page of Shinsou.
It was a very... detailed drawing of his boyfriend, very detailed. A few questions were highlighted with a neon-yellow.

Can it be used on deaf people?
Can his quirk make you feel emotions if he asked?
What happens if he uses the quirk on himself?

But now, the most embarassing question...

Can it also make your body do things like make something more sensitive or make more/certain cells?

Izuku didn't know why he wrote this and wanted to say that. He looked over to his boyfriend, who was sleeping on his shoulder.
Maybe he should explain why he wrote it? Quick, make an excuse-

"I- I don't know why I wrote that- BUT IIDA! Why are you so suddenly looking through my bag? That's not very appropriate either."
The small boy pouted as he watched Iida apologize for his behavior. He picked up the book again, looking at the drawing. It sure was detailed.
Shinsou's hair was perfectly drawn, same goes for the drawing. His height, exact time of birth. He somehow even knew how long... 'it' was.
Shinsou woke up and looked at the notebook.

"That's not exactly how long it is."
Izuku's red face could put a fire truck to shame and he hit Shinsou on the shoulder, it didn't hurt much.
Izuku burried his face in his hands as his boyfriend laughed at him.