Chapter 13.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Today was a very important day for Yuuei. They were going to the sport festival.
Today was the day Shinsou could proof he belonged in the hero course and Midoriya could try and prove Bakugou he was strong.

ੈ✩‧₊˚
~Time Skip~
☄. *. ⋆

Everything went as in the original series. Midoriya was first in the race, etc.
Until, the fight. Even though Aizawa and Yamada knew about the relationship between their son and his boyfriend, they couldn't change who they had to fight.
So today, Shinsou and Midoriya would have to fight.

Midoriya walked onto the field, then noticing he had to fight Shinsou.

"H-Hito?!-"

The audience went crazy.

"He knows his opponent?"

"First name basis?"

"They must be in a relationship!"

As people heard that last sentence, the audience went even more crazy.
Of course, there were homophobes who tried to deny the two were together and just friends. But there were also supportive people. Some also just didn't believe they were together, but were supportive.

Izuku looked around and was nervous. If he would loose, his boyfriend could go to the hero course. But he, himself, couldn't prove Bakugou he was strong.
If he won, he could prove his strength, but his boyfriend couldn't get into the hero course.
So that choice was easy.

"Aaaaaand START!"

"Hitoshi Shinsou from 1-C against Izuku Midoriya! from 1-A! Which class is stronger? We'll get to find out now!"

Izuku looked at Hitoshi. If he wanted to lose, how would he do that?
He stood still, waiting for the purple head to do something.

But Shinsou had something different in mind. He knew about Midoriya wanting to show his strength to Bakugou, so he wanted Midoriya to win.
But as he looked at his boyfriend, standing still and doing nothing, he knew what he was doing.

"Are you just going to stand there or do something?"

"N-No!"

As Izuku reacted, his eyes went white and dull.

"Tell me, why aren't you doing anything?"

"I want you to win and go to the hero course."

"Why?"

"Because you are strong and-"

Before Izuku could Finish that sentence, he snapped his fingers, making a huge explosion.
Shinsou had to do his best to stand up straight as he put his hands infront of his face, trying to get the wind out of his eyes.
As he looked back, it seemed Izuku's fingers broke.
Izuku himself was, as you would think, as red as a tomato. But since his face had freckles, he looked more like a strawberry.
He remembered what he was about to say and was ashamed of himself and hid his face behind two broken fingers and 3 healed before he looked back at his boyfriend.
He was now running towards his boyfriend who had to think of an insult.