Chapter 9.

bb
TODAY IS THE ENTRANCE
EXAM SHINSOU SHINSOU

bb
SHINSOU COME ONLINE
PLEASE

bb
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

bb
SHINSOU COME ONLINE 😾

bb
.....

bb
KITTENS FOR SALE

kitten
WHERE

kitten
oh

kitten
damnit

bb
TODAY IS THE ENTRANCE
EXAM

kitten
yea yea ik

kitten
but im going to general
studies so haha 😼💅✨

bb
Shut up, I still have to
do the entrance exam!

bb
Wanna meet in front
of the gate?

kitten
yea sur

kitten
dure*

kitten
sure*

bb
HDJSHDJWJE

bb
CYA AT YUUEI!!!

kitten
cya bb

bb
See you, kitten! ^^

.
.
As Izuku sent his last message, Hitoshi had a small pink covering each of his cheeks. A male with long, yellow hair and black leather clothing tapped his shoulder and Shinsou looked up from his phone.

"We're going to Yuuei!"

"Okay, I'll get my backpack
real quick."

.
.

bb
WHERE ARE YOUUUU

bb
SHINSOUUU I MISS YOU

kitten
im litteraly behind u

.
.
As Izuku read the message, he turned around quickly, facing a brick wall of the big building. There was no one behind him. Dumbass, he thought, you're standing against a wall...
Then, he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, I'm here."

"Finaly! Hi, Hitoshi!"

As Midoriya ran up to Shinsou, he widened his arms. When he was one step away from his fluffy-haired friend, he jumped and hugged his friend, as if he hasn't seen him for a thousand of years.
A small smile appeared on Shinsou's face as he managed to not fall over and hold Izuku tightly, not allowing him to fall.

"Surprise attack!"

"Hah, I can also do that."

"Huh?-"

Shinsou let his hands go into the air, showing he wasn't holding his 'friend' anymore.
Izuku let out a yelp as he fell onto his back and they both laughed.
However, there was a blonde, spiky-haired male passing them.

"Hey, Deku!"

Izuku looked up, somewhat seemed terrified.
Shinsou noticed Izuku's aura and knew this was probably someone who hurt his little greenette.
He turned around and saw Bakugou.

"K-Kacchan! Hello!"
Izuku tried to put on a smile, but failed miserabely.

"Hello, nerd... and who is this extra?! I didn't knew you had friends! I mean, he looks as awful as you. So I get why you both get along."
Katsuki had a big grin on his face, insulting Deku was one of his hobby's.
He put his hands in his pockets as he looked right into Shinsou's eyes.

"As awful? Well, thank you. I didn't knew I was THAT cute..."
Shinsou put a hand in his neck, sarcasticly flirting with Izuku's bully.

"Hah? Cute!?"
Bakugou's face lit up red, the two males weren't sure if it was because of anger or embarassment.

"Not even close to cute! I'll show you what I mean after I beat your ass-looking face!"
As Katsuki made explosions from his hand, Shinsou knew he was about to die. So he had a... plan, I guess you could call it that.

"Bakugou, could you just go away?"
"No way, ext-"
Katsuki got brainwashed and stared infront of him, barely showing any emotion.

"Huh? Oh! You brainwashed him!"
Shinsou nodded at Izuku's remark, but kept looking at the blond-haired male.

"Leave us alone and go inside Yuuei. Slap yourself once you're inside."

Katsuki did exactly as told. He walked away and went inside the large building and slapped himself, waking up from his trance.
Some people looked confused as why someone hit himself in the face, but didn't care and continued walking.
As for the two boys..

They were still outside, talking a bit.
Izuku looked on his phone.
"Oh, we have 20 minutes left!"

"Great, because there was something I wanted to do before we went inside."

"Hm?"
Izuku looked up from his phone, turning it off.
Shinsou put his hand next to Izuku's head, pinning him. He looked behind him, but they were behind the school, so there wouldn't be many people here.
Shinsou turned back his head, and before he knew, his lips met Izuku's.
30 seconds passed by, and Shinsou broke the kiss. Izuku was as red as a fire truck.

"Hey.. Uh.. Hitoshi?"

"Hm?"

"Does this... y'know... make us a thing?"
Izuku said, playing with his fingers.

"If- If you want to?"

"Y-yeah!"
Izuku said, as he put his arms around Shinsou's neck.

"Behind Yuuei, right before the exam..."
Izuku muttered as he looked into Shinsou's eyes.

[ Small smut warning?? ]

Hitoshi wouldn't let this chance slip by, and so he kissed his boyfriend again.
Shinsou licked Izuku's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Izuku allowed and Shinsou explored his mouth.
The kiss went from passionate to a bit sloppy, but the two didn't care much.
After awhile, they heard a bell ring and Izuku broke the kiss, out of breath.

"We should go... First bell means only five minutes left!"

As Midoriya wiped his mouth with his sleeve, Shinsou grabbed his hand and they ran inside Yuuei together, both eventualy splitting and each going into a different classroom.

.
..
...
I honestly don't even know what I just wrote 😸
I hope you enjoyed this... interesting chapter, though.
Thanks for reading :')