Chapter 14/Bad ending?

Hello! This will be the last chapter.
Wonder why? Because, well... angst.
I hope you'll enjoy the last chapter!

bb
Excuse me, is this
Shinsou?

kitten
yea

kitten
did u forget my name
lmao

bb
Ah, no. But we have some
shocking news.

bb
This is Recovery Girl
by the way, I don't have
a phone so I used
Midoriya's.

kitten
oh that lady that heals
my bf's broken bones

kitten
yeah what is it?

bb
Midoriya got very injured
during a fight with the
league of villains. He's in
the hospital at xxx-xxx now.
Come visit if you'd like.

kitten
oh

kitten
i- uh..

kitten
thank you.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

'Well, that was some shocking news, indeed' Shinsou thought as he put his phone in the pocket of his black, long jacket.
He pulled the keys from the front door as soon as he opened the door and locked it from the outside, and walked towards the train station.

In the train he noticed something was off. People checking their phones more often, but also more alert of their surroundings.
Shinsou got his phone again as he put one earbud in.
He scrolled through his playlist and chose a song and put it on repeat.
As he was listening to Meg Myers, Desire, Hucci Remix he scrolled through the google page with news.
He saw something about the villain attack and some Nomu's.
It was good to hear his boyfriend was still alive, it must have been hard to fought all of those.
He then got off the train and went towards the hospital.

As he arrived, he asked the lady at the counter what room his boyfriend was in.

"Excuse me, miss."

"Hello! What can I do for you?"

"Do you know what room uh... Izuku Midoriya is in?"

"Oh, yes! Room xxx, there are a lot of people there, though. If you want to talk to him alone, then you'd have to wait for a bit."

"It's all right. Thank you."
He waved and walked towards the elevator, and the lady gently waved back.

As the sleep-devoured boy walked in, he saw class 1-A surrounding something, or someone.
Hitoshi pushed away a few people to walk up to his boyfriend and hug him.
As Izuku tried to hug back with his two broken arms, a red-head started to talk.

"Midoriya, we can still save him! Come on, help us."
The boy said, worried expression on his face.

"...I'll think about it."
Izuku said, a face full of regrets and concerns.
As the red-head got dragged away by his friends, Hitoshi decided to ask what was going on.

"What was he talking about?"

"About saving Kacchan... I'm not sure. But I couldn't save him back then! So I'll try to save him this time."

"There's no 'this time'."
Izuku looked at his boyfriend with a shocked face, but soon a sad one as he saw Hitoshi's worried expression.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Izu... If I stay the time-being with you here, would you stay?"

"...I will."
Izuku said, already crying. He hugged Shinsou who started to cry too, until they both were drawn into a deep, deep sleep.

The few people outside were ready to rescue their friend. However, they didn't have the best plan.
Midoriya wasn't with them, so he couldn't help and share his hero information with anyone there.

And so, Bakugou didn't see Kirishima flying through the air.
Instead, he saw a few people staring at him. He didn't know what to do, till he got picked up by his idol; Allmight.
Allmight swore on his life he'd protect his student, until he got hit in the back by All For One.
As the two fought, Bakugou looked around him, finding a place to hide at.
He then saw a piece of metal wall, and ran towards it, to hide behind it.
Till he felt a hand on the back of his neck.
Five fingers.

"Found you~! Shouldn't have tried to flee, kid... That costed some health points! GAME OVER, BRAT."
And in a minute or two, Bakugou's whole body was disintegrated.
Allmight lost hope and lost control over his mind, emotions took over and he didn't think clear anymore.
And so, All For One had a chance to win the battle. And guess what? He did.

Izuku seeing this on the news was... horrified. Sadness flooded over him as he cried in Shinsou's arms, who was wiping away his own tears.

"ALLMIGHT! NO!! YOU STILL HAD TO TEACH ME SO MUCH, I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE!"
The greenet screamed, hoping his very best friend, his father figure, could hear him and somehow come back to life.
But that, of course, didn't happen.

Nomu's were everywhere. Thousands and thousands of people died.
Not many had hope anymore, the symbol of peace had died.
Not many survived.
Sadly, neither did our two lovebirds.
As they watched the news, Nomu's stormed into their hospital room. They slayed everyone in their way.

A few months later Japan was under full control of the League of Villains.
And what did we learn from this story?

...

Always let Izuku help-

⋆·˚ ༘ *·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

Hello! Author-san here.

I noticed many of you hated this chapter because of the sudden ending, I don't like it either.

So, that's why I'll continue the series! But, it will take a while.

Currently, I'm working on another story. I have more motivation to finish that one first, so I hope that's okay with you all!

I'm sorry once again for the sudden death, I'll change it as soon after I finish my other story.

For if you wonder what story it is, it's a KamiDeku story! You can check it out anytime.

•Author-san