Chapter 4

i'm responding to comments rn, ty sm 😩🏃

QOTD: favorite kinks?

Ardyn toyed with his collar and felt such a pleasant feeling course through him

Ardyn toyed with his collar and felt such a pleasant feeling course through him. I'm subbing for someone, his hands fell back in his lap as his lips pulled into a shy smile just for himself. Finally.

Standing behind him, Kahili snuck two fingers through the collar and lightly tugged. "Good? Not too tight?"

"It's good," Ardyn breathed out and Kahili ruffled his hair, causing his ears to lower.

Valen clipped the matching leash on and tipped Ardyn's head up with a slim finger under his chin. "You said you didn't eat yet." And Ardyn gazed at him with such expecting, puppy like eyes, as if waiting for any and every command. "Let's go eat then, yeah?"

Ardyn's mouth opened to say yes but Valen tsked and pressed his finger to Ardyn's lips. "Ah- puppies don't talk, do they?" His tone was full of mock pity. "No, they whine and shake until they get their way, so you whine and beg until I understand what you want." He smiled delicately and stroked Ardyn's hair. "Alright? I'm gonna think it's really, really important if you do talk."

Almost on instinct, Ardyn went to breathe out a soft okay, but stopped himself just before he could. Valen rewarded him with more pets when he silently nodded instead. "Good." He stood and stepped around Ardyn. "Come eat then."

Kahili watched the youngest hesitate. Ardyn shifted around on his knees unsurely while Kahili remembered he only liked light humiliation. Ah, is crawling too much for him right now? "You can walk." Kahili even offered a hand out for him to grab.

His hand is so much bigger, Ardyn couldn't help but squeeze it as he stood. He's a lot bigger.. He silently trailed behind the married couple with his arm extended out to still hold Kahili's hand.

Getting to their large fridge, Kahili dropped his hand but he grabbed Ardyn's leash instead, not even giving the hybrid a moment to be sad about the loss of contact. The leash rested on Kahili's wrist loosely as he let Ardyn follow him.

"How's this?" Kahili showed him leftover grilled chicken they had, and Ardyn bobbed his head in agreement. "Do you want something else, babe?"

"That's fine," Valen mumbled, seeming distracted as he looked through their cabinets. "Do you know where we put the bowls?"

"They're probably in the pantry." Kahili cut the chicken after warming it up and separated them onto two plates, and Ardyn peeked at them silently, wondering where his portion was.

His head titled up curiously, trying to silently ask Kahili. Hearing the jangle of his leash, Kahili glanced down at him and hummed in question. "The food? You'll get some too, it's okay." He easily settled the pup.