Chapter 12

QOTD: plans for the summer?

Kahili has a dilemma.

It's not one of his usual dilemma's where he's unsure what to wear, or maybe what to cook for dinner, or even what position to fuck Valen in. He considers those small dilemma's that are easily solved with some extra thought.

If he thinks hard enough he'll know that he prefers loose clothing and meat for dinner, and how much he loves fucking Valen in missionary. It's simple, sweet, and so intimate for the married couple. Kahili gets to watch Valen fall apart with the sweetest moans tumbling from his lips as Kahili finally cums deep inside him.

And while it does take some serious thought to know if he wants Valen pressed into the sheets like the pillow prince he is or if he'd rather have his husband ride his cock, this dilemma doesn't seem so easily solved.

There's soft talk coming from the front of the RV, curtesy of Clementine and Prince. Clementine demanded to drive and Prince had no choice when Clementine pushed him down in the passenger seat. The blond hybrid didn't seem to mind, looking completely interested in all the air conditioning settings more than anything.

It was a long ride, just over two hours.

There's a small booth in the back, just big enough for four people if they squeezed themselves in. Ardyn and Valen sit side by side, shoulders brushing from how tight the space is while Kahili sits across from them.

Only an hour into the trip, Ardyn went from enthusiastically taking pictures to snoring against the window. What surprised Kahili even more was that Valen started sleeping too.

Kahili remembers looking up from his mess of papers to check on the two of them, the silence was suspicious, and felt genuine surprise when he saw his husband. Valen's head was tipped against Ardyn's shoulder as they both leaned towards the window, peacefully sleeping.

And that was weird in itself. Valen never slept past nine until it was time for bed. If he was feeling especially tired, he would set time aside for a nap, hours before he actually took it.

He stares at them much longer than what's appropriate, almost feeling like a Peeping Tom.

That's cute, he finally decides, noticing the jacket Valen was wearing is now on Ardyn. It's oversized on both of them, originally belonging to Kahili who always wears loose clothes. Real cute.

Instead of pondering on how well the two of them look together, Kahili focuses down on his work. There's a plethora of papers littering the small table, all stained in light, quick pencil strokes, but none of them are finished.

The familiar weight of his pencil weighs heavy in his hand, adding to the stress he feels. He hasn't told Valen, nor his assistants, about the steadily rising stress he's feeling. His deadline is quickly approaching and he doesn't have nearly enough designs to submit.