A little bit of comfort

chapter 3: A Little Bit of Comfort

Walking back home, you thought if Yanagi was okay

Walking back home, you thought if Yanagi was okay. Since he got rejected and all that stuff. 'He must be very sad' you thought. Unlocking your door, walking in and taking off your shoes, you decided to talk to him. Turning around and locking the door then running to your room.

"What would I say?" You asked yourself grabbing your pjs. "How are you? No.. Heyy... No" Turning the shower on, you started to re-think about your decision.
.
.
.
Laying on your bed, looking at your ceiling an idea popped in your head. Quickly jumping up and grabbing your phone. Going on Yanagi's contact you hesitated to type but typed anyway.

Hey Yanagi, you doing okay?

Huh? Y/n??
Yeah I'm okay, why?

Okay that's good
I thought you would've been a
little hurt by being rejected

Oh
Wait..
How actually who gave
me your number?

Let's just say
Miyamura lost a bet
and gave it to me. :)

The two of you chatted for awhile til Yanagi said he was getting tired. You let him sleep while you where grabbing a snack to eat, picking a bag of chips from afar you heard your phone ring. Quickly running to your phone, the name read "Yanagi <3" pressing the green button

"Hey y/n"
"I lied I can't sleep, and I don't feel okay.."
"Sorry.."

You where lightly blushing, his voice sounded tired, but it also sounded like he was crying.

"It's okay"
"Do you want me to come over?"
"It's fine if you don't want me to-"

"I don't mind"
"It would be nice to
have some comfort."

"You can send me your
address, I'll be there in a
few minutes, okay?"

He hummed in response and hung up, 5 seconds later you got sent his address. "He doesn't live far.."you said. He actually lived a block away. 'Not that far of a walk I guess..' walking towards the door, putting your shoes on. Standing there with your hand on the doorknob "What if it was really bad.. Tissues everywhere.." You imagined it but stopped "nahh" opening the door and locking it, you made your way to his house.

You were hesitant to knock on the door, thinking about texting him. "..Yolo" you said and knocked on the door. Nervously standing there, you heard someone at the door. "Oh and who are you?"His mother asked you "I'm Y/n a friend of Yanagi's" "Ohh come in!" "Thank you" You smiled, she let you inside and you took off your shoes.

You talked to his parents then making your way to Yanagi's room. Knocking you heard a "come in." Opening the door, you saw him wrapped in a blanket, the window blinds open illuminating his face. "Hey.." You said, he ran up and gave you a hug, you blushed and hugged him back. "Sorry.. just really wanted to hug someone" he mumbled "it's fine"he walked back to his bed right on the same spot he was and wrapped himself in blankets. Light sobs came from him, walking towards him and sitting beside him you patted his back. "Let it all out.. it's okay.." you whispered. Slowly he quieted down and fell asleep. You got up and stared at him, you could only think about how he must've really liked her.. you shook your head and slapped your face "no! Positive only." You whispered. You walked out and went home.

Look at thisss, the second paragraph btw

I'll definitely will use this information for the future:)