Red Madness

chapter 5: Red Madness

"You what?"

Yanagi called you in the middle of night, you couldn't really get a gist of what he was saying, being really tried of course.

"Do I have to repeat
myself, y/n? I'm getting tired!"

He sighed. You could tell he was getting grumpy and grumpy each second.

"I am asking you to come over."

"Why? Like a sleepover?"

"Yes"
You laughed

"Reason?"

"I need a reason, to ask one
of my closest friends , to come over?"

"Alright alright."

You hang up. "He was getting grumpier each time." You said falling back on your bed. "I.. forgot to ask how long I'm staying.." you started to freak out, once you realized what is happening.

"Y/n! What brings you here?" His mother asked you, you sweat dropped "Um Yanagi asked me to sleepover." You chuckled a bit "Oh okay well come on in" she moved away from the doorway, allowing you in. "Make yourself at home, I'm going to sleep." You nodded and quietly made your way to Yanagi's room. "Yanagi?" You whispered. He mumbled a 'come in'. You walked in and instead of seeing him wrapped in blankets you saw him right in front of the door. "H-hi" You flushed red "Took you long enough." He said "thought you would be asleep by now" you said smiling. "Why are you all red?" Ignoring what you said. "Y-You can see that?" You asked getting embarrassed. "Why?" He asked leaning closer. "U-U-Um" Your mind couldn't think, only it knew was that Yanagi is grumpy and making you blush horribly. "Um? Come on, I know you have a better answer" He said moving his hand to hold your chin.

The way he was acting right at the moment, is something your not used to. "To close.." you muttered "hm? Couldn't hear you're mumbling" He said "you need to speak up, Y/n." He was moving a bit closer towards you "T-To close" you spoke out a little louder "Ah sorry, I'll move away for you." He said with a smile, Yanagi walked away from the door letting you in his room. You walked in "Your-" He cutted you off "what? Wanted a kiss?" He asked you, quickly you shook your head "where would I be sleeping?" You asked, he lifted his finger pointing, to his bed. "Eh?!" "I don't want to wake my parents putting up the air bed. I won't do anything. Was that what you where thinking?" He asked with smirk while you stood there blushing "Naughty naughty girl.."

One side you where laying and the other was him, backs facing each other. Though the room was cold, you on the other hand was like a volcano, you couldn't stop blushing and if things couldn't get worse, Yanagi was asleep but he turned and pulled you close. Poor you couldn't handle this.

In the morning, instead of you blushing it was the both of you guys. "Y/n! Oh gosh I'm sorry! Did I make you feel uncomfortable??" He kept apologizing, while you kept say it was okay or your fine. "I get grumpy when I'm tired and when I wake up.. but not now! Since it's a weekend and I'm not tired! Again I'm-" you put a hand on his shoulder "Yanagi its Okay! No need to worry, I think I understand now" you said "I just gotta calm myself because grumpy you had a very different personality." Taking a few steps away from him.

"Do you like that personality better?" He asked fidgeting his fingers a bit. "Ye- no I like this Yanagi just the way he is." You smiled. He wanted to ask about why you said yes at first before you cutted yourself off and said no but he was nervous too. "I'm lucky to have a friend like you.." "376" "What? Is that how many times I've been rejecting you?!" He worried about how big that number was. His reaction made you laugh while you nodded, both of you made your way to eat breakfast.

"Oh, they must've gone to work already.." Yanagi said referring to his parents " well what would you like to eat?" He asked you "Pancakes!" You exclaimed "Definitely husband material, you know since you know how to cook." You mentioned to him.
"Haha t-thank you." Though you couldn't see it he was blushing. Lightly of course.. maybe
Once he had finished making them, it filled the whole house with the smell. "Are they ready?" You asked becoming inpatient to eat. "Yes, Eat up." The both of you ate your breakfast.

"Thank you!" "Your welcome, Princess ." He said
"huh?" You where starting to question your hearing. "Princess." He said with a smile. Yanagi moved his hand on the table with his head resting on it. "W-what's with the pet name?" You asked "You like it when I'm flirty, do you?" He smirked "I-I told you before! N-No!" You said while being a stuttering mess. "Really? Or are you just thinking about how the other would think?" He said "Now I'll ask again, princess. Do you or do you not like it when I'm flirty?"he asked, you sighed "Yes! My heart is going to explode! Your making me so confused, Yanagi!" You yelled. He laughed "that's all I had to know."

A few hours later

"Please tell me, your not going to act like that at school.."you asked him "Hmm maybe.. That's a secret." He said grabbing the keys. "What?! No tell me now!" You shouted "I won't be prepared! I'll have a 3rd degree burn! Or something like that!" You tried giving him ideas not to. While you to made your way out to go to the store. He was laughing "Let's change the subject, what are you going to do for the summer?" He asked you. "The beach maybe." You said walking beside him. "If you want, you could come too." You said, inviting him. "Really?" "Yeah it's just me, my parents are workaholics." You told him. "I'll think about it." He smiled and you did too.

Extra

"Seriously Hori! I think he playing with me!!"
"He says I'm a friend but flirts!
I'll blow up someday!!"

"Y/n your going to be fine!"
"But I'm surprised he acts
like that."
"Maybe he does like you!
He's just acting like he doesn't."

"That would be a miracle "