First Date

Chapter 11: First Date

You've never been this nervous, yet so happy

You've never been this nervous, yet so happy. "I'm on a date with Yanagi Akane!" You talked to yourself in the bathroom, trying to think of positive thoughts yet you kept thinking of possible bad things that could happen.  "Okay okay.. I need to leave or I'm late!" You realized how long you where in the bathroom for. Quickly you put your shoes, and grabbed a jacket.

You ran into the movie theater lobby, and saw Yanagi there. Speed walking to him then slowed down and walked. "Am I late? The bus was slow." You apologized, he patted your head "it's okay! Now let's go." He smiled and held your hand.

After the movie the two of you just told each other what you liked about the movie. The two of made your way to a dessert place. Ordering a cup of tea and a slice of cake. "Thank you" you told Yanagi "I enjoyed today" he smiled "I'm glad you did."

Finishing up your tea at the place, you realized it was the end of the beautiful day. The thought makes you frown but possibly in the future, you'll go out with Yanagi more. Walking out you felt warmth from your hand, and saw Yanagi was holding your hand. You smiled and intertwined your fingers. Getting a glance of his face you saw him blushing, you couldn't help but laugh.

As the two of you walked to your house, both of you talked about anything that came of your mind and just like that you where in front of your house. "Oh.." you sighed. "See you" you smiled "mhm" he moved close to you and kissed your lips. As he walked away, you could still feel the warmth on your lips. Once he was no longer in sight you walked inside your home and got ready for bed.