Jealousy smells

Chapter 7: Jealousy smells

<3

Walking into the school building, seeing people putting on their school shoes. Quickly you put yours on, and speed walked to pink head, you adore. "Good morning!" You said to Yanagi, he didn't say anything for a bit "..morning" he grumbled, you smiled. "Didn't get much sleep?" You asked, he nodded "I was thinking." He said walking down the hall with you following him. "About me?~" you coed. You saw him blush, then you smiled. An idea popped up in his head, he waited till you both where near people "it's not nice to tease me, princess." He whispered except the people who you walked past heard. "WHAT?! NO NOT TODAY!!" You yelled and ran to your class while screaming. You may have gotten in trouble but it was worth it. When you sat down in your seat Hori walked up to you "explain?" She asked while looking at your red face "Yanagi, I have no clue if it was super cringe or made me very flustered" you explained to her "But! He said it in front of a lot of people" you whined. Hori laughed "there there" she patted your head.

The door opened, making you turn there you saw the pink hair boy. He popped his head in the classroom to see you, he then smiled and walked away. "He's too cute.." you cried, Hori stood there confused 'weren't you complaining about how he made you flustered' she though to herself. "You concern me, y/n" she mumbled under her breath. You hummed hearing your name. "Nothing." She said "hmm? Hori~ you keeping secrets?" You asked getting up and poking her cheek. "No" she said. Miyamura sat in chair seeing from afar wondering if he should save his girlfriend. He decided he should, walking towards you, he snatched Hori trapping her in a hug. "Mine" he said, you laughed "I was just playing!" You told him "Why can't I act like that with Hori?"

"Because!" He said. Hori was fighting her way out of Miyamura's arms "You act like that with the guys." You said, finally Hori escaped she caught her breath "She does have a point! Are you jealous?~" Hori asked him, you where about to walk away before she grabbed your hand and hugged you. She whispered in your ear "help me make him jealous please?" You nodded. Miyamura stood there "A hug?" He questioned. You remembered you brought pockies, quickly you took them out. Looking at Hori, her eyes told it all. You put one in your mouth and she took a bite, then you did. Time to time you and her looked at Miyamura, while taking bites. The three of you where to busy not noticing the amount of people who where watching.

It was getting close, two more bites and you both would kiss,  you took one more bite "Alright! You got me no more!" He plead. Hori backed away and laughed at him. You looked around the classroom and saw people staring, you tapped Hori on the shoulder "People where watching." You told her "then let's give them what they want, hm?" She said but first she asked  her trusty boyfriend, Miyamura. Whom allowed her to,  Hori looked at you and held your chin, leaning in and giving a peck on your lips then walking away. The three, you, Hori, and Miyamura laughed.

Class started and once it was over you met up with Yanagi. He didn't talk much though and you wondered why. Following him, he brought you to the rooftop. "Yanagi you okay?" You asked Yanagi, he grumbled "no.." you started to worry "What's wrong? Did something happen?" You continued to ask questions, slowly stopping when saw his face. It was serious, you knew he had something to say so you stopped "Pockies" he said "Pockies.?" You asked, he nodded.
"Yanagi, you reek of jealousy." You told him while trying to find the Pockies in your bag. "Well.. someone told me what happened and I'm just a little upset.." He said "found them!" You cheered, grabbing one from the packet and you put it in your mouth then faced Yanagi.  You blushed, thinking about getting a kiss from him.

Or even more.

Taking turns of biting, bit by bit the two of you where getting closer and closer. Yanagi moved his hand and took away the pockie and kissed you, which surprised you giving him a chance to move his tongue in, it wandering around your mouth. Pulling away for air a string of saliva followed out too. His eyes widened "Sorry!!" He apologized moving away from you and looking away. Holding the box of Pockies in your hand, you used, your other hand and held his

"It's fine."

[A/n] How did I do for the kiss part?