Lui ending

Your pov

I ran out of Chris office thanking her for her advice. Me and lui kept in touch trough messages. Sometimes he would come and visit me in BC Sol. When shu went missing I was devastated a friend of mine was gone. But he was by my side when i needed him. When I needed help with my blading he helped me get better. I don't know when or how it happened but I just fell for him.

Time skip

I was in lui club he made a while back. They were strong bladers here in his club. I asked him where he was and they told me. As I was walking towards his training place. I got him a good time he was taking a break from the machine that helps you get better a launching. He looked backed annoyed but when he saw me he smiled. I went walking to him smiling.

''Hey lui surprise''-y/n

"When did you get here''-lui

''Today in the morning"-y/n

''What brings you here I was going to go visit you''-lui

''Well I have something to tell you''-y/n looking down

''What is it did someone do something I'll get revenge for you"-lui getting mad

''No one did anything it's just I like you lui your always by my side when I need you, your smile brings me up when I'm sad, you helped me get stronger with balding"-y/n

Lui pov

I can't believe it at first I just thought she was interesting. I noticed I liked her when I got mad when she would train with silas. I smiled at her and pulled her in with a hug. I kissed her forehead and told her.

''Your mine now''-lui hugging y/n tightly

Time skip

Y/n pov

After that day me and Lui trained all day. Of course he would win most of the time. Some of his students would stop by to see us battle. Both of our auras would get stronger every time we would battle. I never got tired battling with him. When we stopped to have a break.

I went to go get water from the water fountain. I stopped drinking when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked back when I saw Boa there. I was surpised to see him here I thought he would be in Shu team in New York.

''oh hey boa what's up''-y/n

''Hey y/n I know it's been a while so do you want to go get coffee with me to catch up''-Boa

''Sorry boa but I have a boyfriend already''-y/n

''That's to bad who is it''-boa looking sad and mad at the same time

''That would be me''-lui this time he wasn't laughing like he usually is he went towards me and kissed me on the forehead after he grabbed my hand and walked away with me

Boa pov

I have been trying to find y/n everywhere but when I do find her. I see her heart has been taken already. When I was looking at the floor. I felt a hand on my shoulder when I looked up I saw my team mate. Kiri I never noticed how beautiful she was.

''Boa is everything alright''-kiri

She had long black hair with brown eyes. Why is my heart beating so fast she just tapped my shoulder.

''Uhh yes I'm fine''-boa losing himself in her eyes

''Do you want to go train with me''-kiri smiling at him

''Sure''-boa

Lui pov

I don't know why but I got really mad when I heard Boa asking her out on a date. We were in the training room and my back faced hers. I felt hands wrap around me from the back.

''Were you jealous''-y/n smiling to herself

''Umm yes I'll go everywhere with you now so they know your my girlfriend''-lui

Time skip

Your pov

When the tournament stopped I moved to lui team. Both of us were known as legends in the Beyblade world. I became number one with the help of lui. The asahi brothers battled both of us but we won them. Right now we are both in our 20s.

I was waiting for lui in the training room. We spent most of our time training here.

''Hey y/n close your eyes okay''-lui

''Okay''-y/n

''Now open your eyes''-lui You opened your eyes and your eyes went wide you've seen lui on one knee

''Will you marry me''-lui smiling at you

''Of course''-y/n smiling at him back

Time skip

Lui pov

I was waiting nervously for y/n at the alter. She didn't let me see her wedding dress but I bet she will be look gorgeous as always. My best man was Valt, honcho. Once the music started playing. I knew she was here. As she walking towards me with the white dress. I smiled a genuine smile. I never would have thought that I would fall in love with someone. We finshed the vows and we were at the party. Our song started to play and we danced to the song.(You could choose the song you dance to)

We swayed to the song.

Time skip

Lui pov

A little short after the honeymoon y/n got pregnant with twin boys. While she was pregnant I made sure she was fine and had good food. I never let her do the hard work. She would just teach the members of our club on tips. When she gave birth to our children. They looked just like me. But once they grew older the oldest Yoshito had my personality and the second born Yasuo had y/n personality. They became well known bladers just like there parents.

''Dad I need help with my new move''-Yasuo

''Yasuo Yoshito lui come eat''-y/n looking at both there kids and lui

''I'll show you later once we finish''-lui

The end