Misunderstanding

I looked up to see diago and he held out his hand to get me up when i got up he said
"I am sorry you must be y/n"-diago
"It's alright and you diago"-y/n
"Yes I've seen some of your battles but just bearly you don't come out"-diago
"Umm yeah I don't have much videos"-y/n
"Well I can't wait to battle later"-diago
"Same here"-y/n as you said with a smile and left to the training area.
Diago pov
Now I know why valt and the others talk about her all the time. But there's something about her that's strange she's not like normal girls now a days.
Time skip your POV I can't believe I get stronger as the days past by practicing each day. My aura gets stronger when I battle a strong opponent. But when I lose my concentration I tend to lose the battle and I lose when I start thinking about who I truly like back in the world I came from I didn't need to chose because no one liked me but now everything changed. Oh no I did it again Athena is wobbling I must concentrate especially since the battle is today.

''Hey y/n you woke up early today''-Honcho

''Yeah I want to train before the battle''-Y/N

''I could help you train since one of the teammates is my friend''-Honcho

As I was about to answer Wakiya came in and said he'll help to, I answered sure before Honcho because I knew he say something bad. Time passed and I told the boys I'll go get water I didn't take long when I was about to open the door I heard Honcho and Wakiya arguing I was going to stop them but I heard Wakiya say ''I like her''. This kinda broke my heart the girl must be pretty,my stomach flipped and I stood frozen. But why, I just couldn't face them right now.

Wakiya pov a while back

I was looking for y/n and I happened to see her with Honcho she's was happy and smiling I couldn't help but feel mad and sad. I decided to walk in there because I wasn't going to give up easily. Y/N left to get water and I took this chance to tell Honcho I like her. But of course he didn't backoff. Someone seemed to be listening to our conversation. I looked outside to see Y/N I was going to go to her o liked her face to face but I couldn't because silas was there and she seemed happy with him.

Time skip for battle

''Y/N you will go first and battle then valt and me''-Silas

''Sure I'll go''-Y/N

Your pov

I was still thinking of Wakiya and who the girl might be but silas he really helped me get my concentration back so I won't disappoint my friends. As I was going up to the stadium I saw Diago I guess his my opponent.

''I won't go easy on you''-Diago

''Same here''-Y/N as we both smiled at eachother.