Spy!!

Y/n pov
It's been 2 weeks since cuza transferred to bc sol. But ever since he came I feel someone watching me most of the time. I don't want to overthink but I think his keeping a close eye on me because of our last battle. As I was thinking this I was sitting on top of a tree because this is the only place I feel no one is watching. Suddenly from below I heard someone saw where did she go. I looked down and saw Cuza. I jumped down and landed on my feet.

''Were you looking for me Cuza''-As I said with a smile

''Sorry y/n I was just watching you to get to know your battling style but you hardly battle people you always practice alone''-Cuza

''It's alright but I prefer if you don't always follow me around it makes me a bit uncomfortable''-Y/n as you said with slight smile

''Yes sorry about that''-Cuza

''You want to battle''-Y/N 

Time skip

Y/N pov

A few hours passed and every battle I won. Sometimes his close to winning but I end up winning. The sun was going down and I as I looked out to the tress and sunset. I realized I didn't miss my old friends or the other world. My parents and family were here with me in this world. I started to think I didn't have anything in common with my old friends. They were just there to keep me company but I had no one to enjoy talking to or just hanging out but here I have so much fun here. My love life was just filled with one-sided loves. Then again here I have no idea who my hearts belongs to I am so confused but I know some day I will know just not now. As I was smiling and thinking this Cuza had already left I just didn't hear when he left. I wonder how's Shu and Free doing they must be doing good practing right now. Silas and Honcho must be practicing also. I was walking to my room when I saw Wakiya talking with Valt. Let me go say hi I haven't seen him in a while.

''Hello Wakiya I haven't seen you in a while''-Y/N

''hello y/n I just came to tell Valt Shu went missing''-Wakiya as he looked a bit sad

your pov

My heart sank and I flet something hit my heart with a blade

''W-what how could this happened we need to find him''-Y/N but then you remembered in the show he was Red eye so a little bit of me was relived. But one thing is going to change I will bring back Shu myself.