Diago Ending

Your pov

You told the others about your feelings. They understood. I was in the front gates of AS Gallus. They director already knew I was coming since Chris told them before hand. I asked her I wanted it to be a surprise for him.

I was walking towards the gym area and I seen Diago there. I smiled when I seen him training. I was about to open the door when I seen a girl going up to him. My heart dropped a little when she hugged him from behind. I looked at his expression and he had a dark aura. He pushed her away and I could hear him saying

''Leave me alone I told you I like y/n"-diago picking up his bey that stopped moving

''Does she even like you I love you diago"-girl

Your pov

I got mad when she told him she loved him. I opened the door and both there eyes widen.

''I do like him actually more than a friend"-y/n looking at the girl angrily

''You guys aren't a couple though I still have a chance"-girl grabbing diago hand

''We are a couple"-diago smiling and blushing a bit

The girl left angry at what diago and I just told her. Diago walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm glad you choose me"-diago

"Who was that girl'-y/n

''Some girl that likes me I let her down slowly at first but she didn't give up even though I told her I liked you''-diago

''Well your mine now "-y/n

Diago laughing a bit

''Get a room''-a team mate

Diago and I laughed

Time skip

Your pov

That same day he took me sight seeing. Going to famous gardens and Beyblade stadiums. Going out to eat. But it was time for me to go back to BC Sol. He offered me to stay in the team but I would bad because I already considered BC SOL as a family. Chris helping me with my feelings. I told Diago that and he understood.

We would still each other on weekends. We would take turns he would come or I would go.

Time skip

Diago pov

Me and y/n are 18 years old already, I am taller than her already. Back when I was 14 years old I decided to make my own team in japan. Y/n helped me make it possible. We got the members already and today is our first day in our own Beyblade academy. We had all the students standing outside for the ceremony. Y/n was very nervous but I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

When the first day passed the students went to their dorms. I found y/n looking at moon in the garden. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I layed my head on top of her head.

''What are thinking about"-diago also looking at the moon

''About my life back then before I met all of you"-y/n the smile faded

''Were you happy"-daigo

''Sometimes I was and sometimes I wasn't"-y/n

Diago pov

I noticed her smile faded I let go and pulled her in a hug. I whispered in her ear and told her.

''Don't worry about the past"-diago

''Thanks I became happier when I met all of you"-y/n

I let go of the hug and pulled her to sit down next to me under the big tree. She sat down and layed her head on my lap. I started to play with her hair thinking about our future.

Diago pov

I gathered all the kids from the academy in the gym. Once everybody started to quiet down.

"So as everybody knows me and professor y/n have been a couple, I want your help in proposing to y/n , whoever wants to help raise your hand"-diago

I was expecting two or one people to help me but everybody rasied there hands.

The day of the proposal

Y/n pov

I had a long day today helping students train. I haven't seen diago around much to but he told me to meet him in the garden. As I started to walk towards the garden they were roses on the ground. When I picked it up there were notes with the roses. Telling me how much they loved and me and why. I knew this was Diago.

He may look like a cold hearted person but his such a sweet heart with me. As I started to walk futher down I saw Diago stanging in the middle of the garden surround by beautiful lights. I smiled at him. I couldn't say anything because I was speechless with how well decorted it was.

As I looked at him he had the biggest smile I ever seen. He took a box that was small enough to fit in his pocket. He knelt down and asked me the most wonderful words I ever heard. Of course I said yes.

Just at that moment all of students jumped up and yelled congratulations throwing rose petals around us.

The day of the wedding

Diago pov

I invited everyone from our teenage years. Valt and Honcho were my best man. They both had girlfriends so it wasn't hard for honcho to be there because of his old crush on y/n. Y/n best girl was sasha and f/n.

I waited anxiously for y/n to arrive. Valt gave me a reashring smile. I calmed down a litte bit. As soon as the music started playing. My beautiful y/n was walking down with a smile on her face looking at me. I started to remember how I met her how I fell instantly in love her. Her voice, smile, hair, her personality.

Time skip

"that's how I met your mother kids"-Diago

"What a wonderful story dad"-Hana who was 5 years old at the time and looked exactly like diago but in a girl version

''still can't believe mom fell for you"-Jiro he looked like y/n but in a boy version he was 12 years old

"Don't be mean Jiro"-Issey he was a mix of y/n and diago he had y/n hair color but diago old style of hair he was 14 years old

''I was only joking issey"-Jiro

Y/n pov

I walked in the living room finding diago sitting on the couch and kids on the floor. I smiled at the sight I had in front of me. I was beyond happy I came to this world. I don't regret the decisions I've made.

''Kids come eat"-y/n

The end...