𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢¹⁵

Felix POV

I left, I couldn't watching their lovey dovey bullshit any longer. I teleport over to Lexi's house to see her laying on her bed watching tv.

I watch her for a moment before making myself visible infront of her. Her eyes light up upon seeing me.

"Felix, I missed you."

"Mhm I'm hungry so hurry up and strip." I order.

"Why are you in such a r—"

Growing annoyed I snap, "Shut the fuck up and strip Lexi."

She huffs but listens stripping from her night wear. Walking over to the bed I push her down pulling her legs open.

I stare at her body for a moment taking in her big breasts and almost flat stomach.

"Is something wrong?"

Her voice makes me look up at her.

"No." I deadpan

Leaning between her legs I spit on her pussy getting it wet, not in the mood to do foreplay. I get back up and she rocks her hips when I begin rubbing my tip against her.

"Hurry up." She urges pulling my hips closer.

I slap her hand away grabbing her hips and ramming myself inside of her. She moans wrapping her legs around me while I kept thrusting.

"Uh huh baby fuck me just like that."

If this was Mila she'd be crying and whining for me, saying she can't take it yet she shakes her hips for more.

I groan at the thought, fucking Lexi harder.

I'm pulled down to her face and turn my head into her neck when she tries to kiss me. I kiss her neck grinding my hips into her.

"Let's not do that." I mumble on her neck.

"But I want—"

I cover her mouth getting rougher and her eyes roll into her head momentarily. She moans against my hand bucking her hips.

So fucking annoying.

But Mila— She's so cute the way she moans with tears in her eyes. I smirk to myself at the thought of her.

I get annoyed as my thoughts drift off to Angelo. He just swoops in and sweeps her off her feet because he proclaimed that he loved her, whatever that fucking means.

I hate him, I wanna hurt him.

All people really want is a good fuck nothing else matters to them. We constantly seek out pleasure even when it destroys us, we just want more.

Love is a lie.

She's mine no one else's yet she's sleeping around with someone else claiming she loves them. It pisses me the fuck off and I don't know why.

Fuck—

"Felix!"

Lexi voice screams out and I snap out of my thoughts looking down at her. My hand was wrapped tightly around her neck and tears were streaming down her face.