Chapter 14 : Success....?

And a loud cheer erupted after those last words by Ming...and beside him is Yo whose so happy and proud of their presentation...

Who won't be cheering after that kind of presentation... although the places presented sure speaks of money... but it's the way Yo and Ming presented that made their classmates cheer for them.

Ming and Yo make a beautiful pair be it onscreen or  in person...

The class saw how much Yo enjoys the project the most with the addition of Sky from time to time

The class saw how much Yo enjoys the project the most with the addition of Sky from time to time... they felt like it was done by professionals...

Truly... no matter what... good looking and genuine people attracts those that surrounds them....

Everyone was still cheering when Yo suddenly hugged Ming which Ming returns with a tighter hug...

And that is another moment the class saw other side of the presenters.

For Yo, the overwhelming reception of their classmates fills his hearts so much and that is because of Ming and Sky. Never in his life something like this happened.

Luckily,  the teacher is documenting everything and sure enough it will reach that loving Daddy Yo.

and after class, Yo runs to Sky and hug him too to show how grateful he is for him.

Although the hug for Yo is appreciation for his friends... But for Ming and Sky... it was different... Both of them are thinking...

WAS IT A SUCCESS?

but never mind that... they still have those moments during the trip that they can't still forget... (from time to time it will be shown 😘 as memories)

 (from time to time it will be shown 😘 as memories)