Chapter 2 : Ming's Plan (Teaser)

After talking with Daddy Yo for awhile Ming decided to leave the mansion. Daddy Yo learned that Ming is from a family of engineers and that he is the same age as Yo. Perfect for his son to have a friend. Although Yo was not able to meet Ming that day, Ming started thinking of ways how get close to Yo without Yo knowing how much he knows about him and his situation.  Daddy explained everything to Ming.

As Ming walks out of the Mansion, his phone rings and Sky's voice came.

Sky: Ming! where are you!!! I have been looking for you for hours now... you're not in your house and we don't have plans and yet I can't find you.

Ming contemplate for a moment for his answer. not sure if he can mention Yo to Sky just yet...

so Ming decided.

Ming : I'm on my way home now. I decided to walk around for some exercise. why? what's the matter?

Sky : ow... I need your help with my assignment.  I completely forgot about it and tomorrow I need to pass it already.

Ming : OK. be there in a minute. see you in my house. bring everything you need.

Sky : OK. wait for me. See you. Thanks

Ming walk back home hurriedly. And Ming suddenly strike with inspiration. He can tutor Yo. Daddy Yo said Yo is not stupid but not that smart. Not having classmates mean nothing exciting happening  during his lessons

Right! I'll ask Uncle to arrange with the Tutor to include me during one of Yo's lessons. Ming thought...

Hello There! Have a blessed Weekend everyone!

Hello There!
Have a blessed Weekend everyone!