Chapter 9 : School Project

The days went by...

and Yo successfully adjusted with his new environment. With the help of Ming and Sky.

Most of the time they can be seen together doing random staff and being playful just like any other kids of their age

until one day when the teacher announced a project as a 2-member group. naturally it will be Yo and Ming.

The teacher wants them to present a science project about nature. Must be carefully detailed and all about taking care of mother nature.

Yo is so excited about the project. of all the branches of science, he likes biology the most. and so for most of the time Yo keeps of talking about what to do.

Ming just listens and smiles at Yo. He will agree at whatever he wants to do. as usual, Sky came home with them. these days, Sky would show up right after class to catch a ride with Yo and Ming. it became so natural that Ming didn't mind much.

inside the car, Yo is very lively in sharing his ideas about the project

inside the car, Yo is very lively in sharing his ideas about the project. his mind keeps on changing, first he wanted to make a documentary of how to segregate garbage, then he wants to document pollution, also he wants to see the mountains to showcase the beautiful nature.

Yo has so many ideas that he became silent all of a sudden. Ming noticed this and asked.

Ming : What's the matter Yo?

Yo : Ming...

Ming : do you feel sick? are you OK?

Yo : Ming.... What can we do... The teacher said we can only do 1 and is due next week. but...

Ming knowing how enthusiastic Yo about the project started laughing.

Yo : Ming!

Ming : hahahaha Just that I think you're taking it too seriously... why not tone the project down to a minimun... hahahah

Yo : Sky... (puppy mode on)

Sky : Ming is right. I think all your ideas are good. but you have to decide which 1 is it.