Chapter 5 : Need to know

That night, while on bed. Ming keeps on thinking about why Sky joined them. as it is. there is nothing wrong. but something tells Ming that Sky is not the type to get friendly to a stranger. they have been friends for so long that he knows almost everything about him.

at school, both of them can be considered famous. not just because of their looks but also mainly because they belong to the top students not to mention they are also active in sports.

then, Ming as he close his eyes, he remembered Yo's funny actions while explaining each character and how lively he gets everytime something funny happened.

For weeks that he knows Yo, that was the first time he saw Yo smile so brightly

For weeks that he knows Yo, that was the first time he saw Yo smile so brightly. it only made him like the boy more. at first he is sad about the fact that Yo doesn't have a friend but now, his resolve to be a good friend to Yo became even bigger. Forgetting his suspicions to Sky.

Ming knows Sky is a good kid so nothing to be afraid of. it's just that uneasy feeling that something is not right. something unexplainable.

at the same time. at Sky's room.

Sky is also thinking about the events of that day

Sky is also thinking about the events of that day. He remembered the day when Sky first saw that sickly looking boy.

He was coming late to the game from a tutor class when he saw a boy helping a servant carry some groceries that get spilled out of the basket while crossing the streets.

There is something with how the boy help the servant thay made him aware of the gentle side of that sickly and beautiful boy.

since that day, in each game, he will scan the area to see if the boy is watching them from afar. and everytime he knows the boy is watching somewhere he will be able to give his best game. until that day when he was asked by Ming of the absence of the beautiful boy.

Sky became aware that he is not the only one who noticed the presence of such person. and it was a shock to see him with Ming and acting so friendly all of a sudden.

He knows how gentle and kind hearted Ming is. but somewhere in his heart, he felt uneasy. feels like something is urging him to go with them and join them.

Sky feels like he need to know. to know more about that beautiful boy. and that night, sky went to a very uneasy sleep. caught between wanting to know more and trying not to be obvious about it.

the morning came and Ming saw Sky walking like a zombie. with big and dark eyes. a person who didn't get enough sleep.

Ming : Sky!

Sky continued walking without any response.

Ming tap him from the back and only then his senses came back to him.

Sky : Ming...

Ming : What's wrong with you?

Sky : huh?

Ming : Look at you. you look like you're about to die. hahahaha

Sky : huh? oh??? ah.... I was not able to get enough sleep.

Ming look at him strangely and Sky felt like he needs to explain

Sky : the neighbor had a party and it was so loud.

Coming up with a story.

Ming : I see. hahaha bad for you. hahaha hurry. we need to go to class.

Sky : Yes...let's go...

then...

Sky : Uhmm Ming...

Ming : Hmm?

Sky : Are you going to visit Yo today?

Ming : Hmm?

Sky : i mean, are you going to his home later?

Ming : Why? want to come?

Sky is not sure how to answer. and so....

Sky : Can I?

Ming : Sure. I think Uncle will be home. I'll introduce you to him.

Sky : Uncle?

Ming : Yo's Dad.

Sky : oh... OK. ... hurry the bell is coming.

the whole class, Sky is so distracted that he got reprimanded repeatedly for it. and everytime Sky will blame it to lack of sleep.

so as to not make Ming get suspicious...

but unknown to sky...

Ming intentionally invited Sky to confirm his suspicions. and the only way to confirm it is to be with Yo.

and so... upon arrival to the mansion.

Yo is not the same aloof boy Ming met before. this time. Yo went to meet them and smiling like he has been waiting for them his whole life.

the smile is so bright that Ming and Sky lost the ability to think of their intentions for coming that afternoon.

Kinda inspired to make another chapter today. For my friends who have been with me since the last 2 years, Thank you. for this work. I can safely say I'll be able to update more regularly than the past few months. I am quite free at the moment and would like to see the end of this beautiful beginning. This is a prequel of my Moon's Sun/Shadow. Where it all began. I hope you'll like it. after this, the end of the pending works will be next. It's TGIF and I hope you have a blast! Happy Weekends everyone! much Love 😘😘😘