Chapter 2 : Ming's Plan

Daddy Yo : Yo, this is Ming. He will be joining you for some lessons starting today.

Yo : .... (Looking from Daddy Yo to Ming as if not understanding anything)

Daddy Yo : Ming, this is Yo. My son.

Ming : (Stretching his long and slender arms for a handshake)

Yo : ... ( only looking at Ming's stretched hand but not shaking it)

Daddy Yo : Ming is the son of a friend of mine. He actually lives near our house.

Yo : Dad ... (about to complain but was interrupted by the Nanny)

Nanny : master, young master, the tutor has arrived.

Daddy Yo : (sensing that his son is about to complain) Yo, I'll leave Ming with you. Don't fight each other OK?

hurriedly leaving the room.

Yo looked at Ming and turn his back without saying a word.

Ming followed Yo to a table not far and seated infront of him without saying anything.

The Tutor as instructed by Daddy Yo and knows his plan of course is not shocked to see another good looking kid seating in front of each other.

This happened a week after Ming's first visit.

and today, just like the other days, Yo is still as silent as a snail. not daring to talk to him even a little. but one specific day changed everything.

Nanny : Young Master, your tutor called. she had an emergency at home and cannot come today. she asked me to ask for your understanding and will be back as soon as things got solved.

Yo : tell her that's ok. I'll just rest today.
(suddenly, Yo's vision locked to Ming... thinking what will he do now that the tutor is not coming)

Ming : (Smiled) Yo, would you like to watch our basketball later? My friends invited me for a game.

Yo : no.

Ming is shocked beyond belief that Yo can say No without any hesitation.

although it's shocking it's not that unexpected with how he has been treating him for the past few days. and so...plan B...

Ming : How about this.... (Holding a new dvd of a new movie....ONE PIECE)

Yo needed to do a double take before believing what he is seeing... the latest One Piece Movie. the movie that is not yet available in Thailand. but Ming got a hold of it already....

Looking at Ming suspiciously....

Ming looked at him with such meaningful stare. then Ming's Phone rung...

Putting down the cd... Ming answered the phone... the conversation was short but Ming became restless... he grabbed his things and started going out of the room when he heard Yo calling after him...

Yo : Ming!

Ming stopped. this is the first time Yo called him by his name and so he slowly turned and see the most puppy looking eyes he has ever seen.

Ming : ....

Yo : ....one....piece.... (Not sure how to say things or even what to say)

Ming : ow.... why???

Yo : Watch....

Ming feels like he hit the jackpot ...started to curl his lips...

Ming : I'll let you watch this... in one condition...

Yo felt horrified... what kind of condition will that be... but he didn't say anything...

Ming : we will watch it together  as long as you watch my basketball game first. then we'll go back here to watch.  What do you say? deal?

Yo, with each word feels like he is about to pass out but the urge... he can only agreed by shaking his head.

Then Ming grabbed his hand and started running out of the mansion and  going to the car. with instructions of where to go.

and so...

Ming feels his plan is going smoothly ....

well... that is... until.... they arrived at the court...

NOT SURE WHO OWNS SUCH LUXURIOUS CAR... the basketball boys in one corner started speculating... only to see A very happy Ming with the cutest puppy tagging along.

Sky was the first one to notice who is the boy Ming's with...

The beautiful boy from the past!

Ming : guys! This is Yo. My new friend.

Ming said proudly.... :)

Hello! rough draft of the chapter

I'll proof read it later... but for now... please enjoy this short chapter!!!
😘😘😘