- A/N -

Good day! 

This is book 2 for the Natural Sequel, so if you haven't read 'Camellia' yet then I suggest you read that first before this one to catch up with the plot and on what's going on. Totally up to you, though!

All the support on the first book really made me happy and I hope you guys will enjoy this one as well. I mainly made the first book for fun even though I admit it is a bit cliche, I guess, but with the hype I've been receiving, I will give my all to make this book better and one to touch your emotions.

This book will be more of an emotional ride than the first part so there's that...

You guys know the drill. If any of the characters irl are uncomfortable then... you already know.

There will be some new characters introduced in this story. Look out for them. :) Let me know if the characters I will have here are uncomfortable with the role I have given them. I do not exactly know what their boundaries are when it comes to being included in fan fictions, but I will do my best in trying not to cross them.

Expect some trigger warnings. If I miss out on any, let me know.

If there are any grammatical errors, do point them out so I can fix them.

Updates on this book will be random and whenever I get good moments. Won't be slow, but won't be everyday... if you know what I mean? Probably every other day?

Anyways...

Enjoy~

(p.s. Drink your water and get good sleep if you haven't yet. Take care of yourselves! <3)

edit as of Sept. 5, 2021:
I renamed this book and the first book. Idk why, my mind can't make up. But yeah.