10. Packing up

Cj pov, 30-02-2020 (present), age 12:
So it's been a few days later and Harry still didn't come home...
Harriette and I started to pack Harriette her stuff.
"Harry is coming back, right?" I asked.
"Probably when I left." Harriette said with a sigh.
I picked up a little box and I looked at Harriette.
"What's this?"
Harriette her eyes widen.
"Give me that, right now!"
I did and she opened it.
"Harry has to know about this."
"Why?"
"Her." and she showed me a picture of a woman.
"Is that...?"
"His mom? I think so. According to the date on the back, it has to be."
"We have to find Harry." I said.
"No need." a voice said and Harriette and I turned.
"Harry!" I said and I hugged him. What I haven't seen him for a few days and he's still my brother.
"You came back." Harriette said with a slight suprise in her voice.
"Well I promised you something, didn't I?" Harry said and I looked at Harriete.
"Hey, then you can aslo show him what we found." I said and Harriette looked at the picture for a second.
"What did you find?" Harryasked.
"This." and Harriette gave it to hom.
"Who is she?" Harry asked and then he realised what we meant.
He looked at us.
"You mean this could be...?"
"There's a 50/50 chance, this is your mom or the wife dad had for a few weeks before he met Honey Lemon a few years later." Harriette said.
"That's why you hesitated to show him." I said.
"Well yes. According to the date on the back it should be her..." Harriette muttered.
"But dad was never really carful with remembering dates." Harry said with a sigh.
"Exactly." Harriette said.
I picked up another photo out of the box and my jaw dropped.
"What is it?" Harry asked.
"Is this you?" I asked Harriette and she took the photo.
"Oh goblins.... I remember this."
Harry looked at the picture too.
"Why was half of your hair shaved off?"
"You don't remember? Really?" Harriette said and she smiled.
"Oh wait- NO. Not that time!" Harry said.
"What? What happend?" I asked a bit too excited.
"Well I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to tell you..." Harriette said and I looked at Harry.
"Pleaseeeeee."
"Ugh fine... I mean you caused a part of it though..." Harry muttered.

Harry pov, 07-08-2010, age 7:
So let's say it was quite a normal day. 
Jay and I had this race over the isle, which I won... But let's say when I got home, things became a bit... bad.
"Hey little brother." Harriette said and she was trying to make sure our little sister (who was two) didn't fall of the bed she was crawling on.
"Hey sis." I said as I walked to them.
Cj looked at me with a huge smile and I grinned.
"And hey little sis." I said.
"You look exhousted, what did you do?" Harriette asked.
"Winning a race from Jay over the isle."
"Nice going."
"Yea..."

So I might've crashed on the couch, not knowing that Harriette let Cj unsupervised... 
Which caused a bit of drama... 
Let's say Cj found a pair of siccors for the first time in her life and she thought it was funny to use them... 
So yea, she basically randomly cut pieces off my hair and I only found out about that when I woke up.
Harriette looked at me and tried so hard not to laugh, she failed. And Cj looked at with with a huge smile.
I was lissed and freaked out! 
Then dad found out what happend and well... Things got a bit worse from there.
"What in the devil's name happend here?" he shouted and I looked at him.
"Cj-"
But he grabbed my arm and basically dragged me along to his little office room.

"Dad, Cj-"
"Shut up!" dad shouted and as I saw what he was planning to do, I stepped back.
"Ehhh dad, you don't have to do that... It's not that bad..."
"Sit down."
"Eh... Hell no!"
I wanted to leave but dad threw a dagger just a few inched next to my head in the wall.
"Sit. Down." he commanded and I swallowed.
"You really don't have to... do this." I muttered.
But yea, dad basically shaved my hair of since it looked ridiculous... Well he didn't shave it all off, let's say I had like some sort of buzzcut. h
Which looked even worse then when Cj cut it!

So yea, a lot of people made fun of me. Espacially Jay. 
A lot of people were also laughing at me and that basically lasted forever.
After a few weeks my older sister came into my room.
"Hey little brother, are you alright?"
"Sure... Getting bullied by thte entire ilse, y'know... Can't be better."
"They're just a bunch of assholes, ignore them."
"Easier said then done. Even Jay has now something to make fun of me. Even when I won the race a few weeks ago it's now like he won anyway."
"Hey come on. It ain't that bad. So what that you have now like 3cm hair? It's still better then bald."
"To be honest, I thought dad was gonna shave me bald."
"Me too. And I was kinda hoping for it."
"Oh come on!"
"Can you blame me?"
"No..."
"Look, it'll blow over. Besides your hair will be back to normal before you know it."
"I suppose."
Harriette looked at me and left.

Then I heared shouting later that night.
"What did you do?!" dad yelled and I came out of my room to look what was going on.
"I got a new haircut, so what?" Harriette said, she shaved the left side of her head and looked at dad.
"Why would you even embarres yourself like that?!"
"Maybe because hopefully people will leave Harry alone from now on."
"Ugh, you're a softy."
"It's called being a big sister." 
Then Harriette saw me and she smiled softly.
"Go to your room!" dad yelled. 
Harriette did and I mightve followed her.

"You really did that so people would leave me alone...?" I asked and Harriette looked up.
"Hey little brother... Maybe... It just felt wrong of how everyone kept bullying you for something you couln't do anything against... I mean I should've kept an eye on Cj and Dad should've not been so radical..."
"Well we both know how dad is..."
"Are you okay?"
"With a sister like you? Always."
"Come here." Harriette said with a smile and I hugged her.
"You're the best big sister ever."
"Thanks lil' brother. But to be hinest, this ain't that bad." Harriette said as she looked in the mirror and I grinned.
"It looks like something you would've done either way." I said and Harriette grinned.
"It does, doesn't it?" 
The two of us burst out in laughter and she looked at me.
"But if people don't leave you alone. Dumb goblinsnot over their heads, then they have to shave theit heads because it's too sticky to get rid of otherwise."
"Cool!" 
"But don't over use it. You create some real enemies with that stuff, I speak from experience."
I nodded and returned to my own room with a little smile on my face. 
It was good to know that we had each others backs like this...

Harry pov, 30-02-2020 (present), age 17: 
Cj looked at Harriette.
"Can I do that too?"
"Absolutely... NOT!" Harriette said and Cj looked at her.
"Why not?"
"Because you're not like that at all. Besides why would you?"
"Because why not?"
Then Cj looked at me.
"Pleeaseeee?"
"Oh no, I'm not gonna go against Harriette." I said quickly.
"Ugh, you're both mean."
"Ohw come on, we're not mean." I said but Cj locked herself in her room.
"You better not mess with your hair!" Harriette yelled and Cj muttered something.

Harriette and I finished packing together and well she looked at me.
"Technically I'm only allowed to leave when you're an adult which means I'm moving out next week. But Gaston jr. and I are putting most of my stuff there already. So I'll be back tomorrow and please make sure that Cj doesn't screw up her hair." Harriette said on a sassy tone.
"Ohw come on. Don't worry, you know me." I said.
"That's exactly why I'm worrying." Harriette said before she left.
Okay, she had a point... Wait- Cj locked herself in her room...
Aw crap! 
"CJ!!!!" I said and I went to her room.