Normal day at hogwarts

**Chapter 1**
It was cold but what else would you expect in a Scotland autumn,The yellow and black scarf helped keep out the cold out to an extent but Tilly couldn't help but rush into the old rustic castle.Hogwarts has always been a chaotic place even before potter and Voldemort's endless battle in seeing who could destroy the Old castle and killing random people but now with the added spice of the wizard tournament.But that's a rant for later today Tilly would somehow eloquently place into a conversation with her friends later after this horrible cold day that of course she had potion on with the schools favorite and only positions teacher Snape.Before Entering her first year of Hogwarts she had heard Audun her older brother complain and grumble about this mysterious potion teacher in person and the letters he would send her,but could never believe how he could hate someone to the existence that he did, even now after almost 8 years of dropping out and Auduns negative feelings towards snape are still strong, but that is in the past and she is not the naïve optimistic first year that hoped Audun was being the drama queen he always is.
She is now a fourth year that fully understands and agrees full heartedly with Audun,As Tilly took her seat in the mildew smelling class this agreement with Audun only grew the moment she smelled the musty Cologne "Did it seem to slip your smooth mind that you had detention yesterday, Miss.Guhubble."There the greasy hair man stood looking down his hooked nose at Tilly the obvious annoyance and disgust on his face "I'm sorry processor but I got caught up in helping professor Mc-" dropping his books on the desk Tilly flinching back at the sound echoing in the now silent class "I do not want to hear your dim witted excuses,two weeks detention!" He flourished his cape and strutted away in his annoying fashion.
If he wasn't her Teacher Tilly wouldn't hesitate to Alarte ascendare the greasy man into the next century and gladly show him her appreciation for his four years of torment.The sound of a scrapping chair next to her brought her out of her violent thoughts ''did you try the McGonagle excuse?" Whispered her friend Lilly a gryffindor that had ginger hair with dark roots and a bad perm that still somehow still looked good on her but she always looked good Lilly was a generic beauty skinny,tall,perfect features and a cute little laugh you were crazy if you didn't think she was pretty."yeah,I tried the mcgonagle excuse and It got me more detention this weekend." Tilly huffed crossing her arms against her chest,leaning back into her chair against the desk behind her.The sudden faces of two ginger boys shooting to both sides of her, scared her and caused her to shoot forward making her lose her balance.

Tilly swung her arms in the air trying to catch her balance in the high chair. She felt like a chicken trying to fly.The two boys laughing grabbed the back of her chair and set it back on the ground before she had fallen backwards "Why!" Tilly yelped holding tightly onto the seat trying to touch the ground with her foot,almost cracking her head open freaked her out but more importantly everyone else seeing her do it.It also was very embarrassing to think that the twins basically held most her weight at that moment.The twins laughed harder at the look at your face "we saw an opportunity," "that we couldn't ignore." They spoke finishing each other's sentences but Tilly had no clue who had started it and who had finished it.She only saw the the twins for a few classes and randomly in the hallway running away from a teacher or by some poor sap that was pranked by them(usually that ginger prefect),so for as bad as it made Tilly feel that she couldn't tell who was who; there identical twins and even there friends who see them on the daily cant split them apart most of the time.

"you got detention with snape this weekend ,yeah?" One of the twins asked, smirking at her "why do you care, weasley?" Now fully turned towards them Tilly raised an eyebrow at the boys. Lilly looked very entertained with the boy's antics towards Tilly but she couldn't see the humor in almost giving her brain trauma,so if she was a bit snippy it was excusable ."weasly!" they both gasped one twin dramatically putting his hand over his mouth the other twin just as dramatic " We thought you were different!" " but your just the same as them!" They finished exclaiming together holding on to one another like drama queens.Lilly now giggling even more poking Tillys shoulders going "tst tst tst" only making Tilly more annoyed than before even if it was a little entertaining all Lilly was doing was encouraging poor behavior from the twins. " Merlin you're too dramatic for this early in the morning, yes I do and no I will not let you copy from me but I will help you study." Tilly huffed raising her note book already knowing where this was going, almost everyone in the class and other students have asked to see her notes and homework because even though she is absolutely garbage at the activity of making potions she can do the simple transfer of information from the book to paper for your notes. After the spring break in there first year when everyone had failed their tests Tilly realized that she should probably not let people copy her work anymore because it was just hurting them instead of helping.so now she would just offer to study with them even though her grades were just slightly above passing.
" study? If we studied I think our mum would have a heart attack,no thanks!" laughed the twin on the right scratching his head in awkward manner flinching at the loud sound of the pointer hitting the black board silencing the class,Tilly quickly spun forward to face the black board and snape" open your books to page 16-" drawles snape the twin on the right leans forward and whispers
" if we have to deal with snooty snape all by ourselves again we're gonna go mental ." The one on the left nods his head and suggestively leans forward " anyways we're looking for something new to play with!" He purrs with a wink, Tilly tried to keep her facial expression the same she knew the reason why he did that was to get a reaction out of her.Tilly wasn't going to give him anything else to feed his ego but she knew the blush forming isn't something she could hide easily.
The other twin shoved his brother mumbling something to him, this of course starts a shoving match behind her until one of them knocks over the thickest book possible on their desk to the ground. The class turns around in unison towards the twins making Tilly feel a wave of anxiety crash against her at the eyes looking past her" of course its you two imbeciles, can't have a second without being in the spotlight mr.weasley's." Drawled snape looking even more annoyed at them than Tilly believed possible for the so she believed human face to look "two weeks detention!" he stares daggers at the boys before snapping back around to the blackboard.Tilly and Lilly quickly look at each other before starting to take notes.