Meet my mom shes in leather.

The morning sun shone through the medical wings windows casting a calm light over the slow chests rising and falling in unison,  messy black curls draping over the brown vest of the ginger boy whose arms were still around her watching her sleep slowly rubbing the white marks on her soft  shoulders.Freds mind was to say the least a train wreck thinking about everything that happened the night before with what if's; what would've happened if Angelina had not told him,what if he hadn't gotten there fast enough,and what if she forgets evening she told him.Fred huffed leaning his head against the wall and looked at the messy curtain of black ringlet curls cascading across his chest an ambivalent smirk across his face"why is it always bad things that get you in my arms?" Fred thought tucking her hair behind her ear showing her soft peaceful face,her cheeks and nose were rosy and under her closed eyes was black smudged and her reddish brown lipstick was faded smudge in the corners"absolutely beautiful." Fred whispered as the door to the medical wing opened making him hold her closer.

Tilly woke up in a state of confusion not knowing where she was looking around at the empty beds as she slowly settled herself against the headboard a black coat falling from her shoulders used as a blanket over her.Picking up the coat looking it over a canary chocolate fell from the pocket, memory's from last night flashed in her mind making her gasp covering her mouth looking around the wing "Fred?" Tilly called out swinging her feet from the bed "Hey,hey, you might be unsteady.Slow down a minute and let me help you."  Tillys head turned behind her to the Ginger boy quickly hopping over to her on one foot trying to put on his other shoe, his freckled face covered with obvious worry in front of her holding his hands out to her."I'm not a child,Fred i can stand on my own." Tilly whispered quickly standing up on her own only to stumble on her loose heel on the ground.

Quickly Fred caught Tilly around the waist holding her in mid air her eyes wide like saucers looking at her feet dangling in the air"I'm sure you normally could but this is a special situation." Fred said Tilly could hear the smile in his voice as he softly set her feet on the ground her cheeks red.Tilly looked up at Fred in a green hoodie his hair messy as usual but her eyes caught something on his neck a brick red mark Tilly hand slowly raised smudging it staining her fingers looking back a Fred who just shrugged his shoulders with a goofy smile on his face "i don't know how to get it off." Tilly hugged him before quickly letting him go jumping a foot back "I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that,You probably want space from me which is totally ok Idontblameyouandifyoudontwant-" Tillys Rambling was cut short by Fred pulling her back into a hug "Tilly you can hug me whenever you want,I know I'm irresistible."Fred winked at her.

Tilly stood there shocked before hugging him back" I would never be mad at you for being drugged." Fred whispered , smiling at her "anyways you've seen me snog a quibbler so really I should be apologizing to you." "And you've seen me drink and headbang,so we might just be even." They both chuckled the mood becoming lighter.Tilly took a step back stumbling on the same heel again Fred grabbing her wrist "that shoe has it out for you."The ginger boy laughed as Tilly picked up the heels a bit annoyed quickly replying "It's just tired of me walking all over it." She slapped her hand over her mouth embarrassed from the stupid joke especially with fred snickering"Oh stop it Fred dont you have anything better to do?!" Tilly exclaimed, placing her hands on her hips shoes still in one hand her face warm"yes accurately I do,Do you want the apple or banana?" Fred held the two fruits out to Tilly shaking them with a stupid smile on his face "you two better stop messing around and get too Dumbledore's office he's waiting for you two !" Pomfrey snapped at the two students with innocent smiles.
*****
Fred was staring daggers at the girl across from them in dumbledore's office,Ambrosia sat there smacking her gum with her arms crossed a prideful look on her face looking at Tilly who wasn't even paying attention to her after she had finishing her garbage explanation of what happened .Tilly fidgeting with her hoodie strings watched Dumbledore pace back and forth stroking his silvery beard in thought."Mr weasley ,Miss Guhubble," Dumbldore stopped pacing and turned to them pronouncing Tillys last name oddly before looking at her"I know you wouldn't mess with this potion so how did this get into this ?" He raised the bottle of half used love potion and the blue cupcake.Fred stared at the bottle in shock,that was their bottle. How did Ambrosia get it? Tilly wouldn't let the bottle out of her sight even with them!Fred knew he had to take the blame and as he was about to speak,Tilly slammed her hand onto Dumbledore's desk standing up pointing at Ambrosia, a tear falling from her eye.