Punk Rockers

Inside the candy shop Fred and George were stocking up on sweets,  Hogsmeade was bustling with students gossiping about the first tournament tomorrow with their shopping bags in hand walking in groups of their friends.  " do you think not vampires can eat those?" Fred asked, pointing at the blood pops " Ron will tell us." Simply stated George taking one and placing it on the counter, both twins smiling at one another.Leaving the shop the twins immediately started planning how they would get Ron to eat it" it's so pretty! I want it but I only have 5 sickles to my name !" Exclaimed a voice that perked Fred's ears '' what are you up to now now?" Fred smiled looking down behind him.Tilly's hair was in two big braids that went down her back in her casual clothes , Fred could remember the first time he saw Tilly's casual clothes, it was shocking at first but it made sense the longer he looked at her.

Today Fred had the pleasure of seeing Tilly in a Brown jacket over an oversized rock band " blood moon." shirt that was tucked into red flannel trousers that were nicely fitted around her nice round waist and hips getting looser down the leg with shiny chains that dangled on her butt. She looked like a rock star " I haven't done anything yet thank you! " she replied, crossing her arms at him with a smirk across her face. " yeah she has no money left !" Laughed the Slytherin boy she was friends with making a face at her entertaining the store with a cheeky wave. Fred laughed watching Tilly stick her tongue out at her friend, standing next to her Fred looked in the window of the store " what are you too broke for,dear ?" He asked if the store window was full of jewelry and clothes " over there in the blue box." She mumbled, tapping the glass. Fred squinted his eyes looking at where she was pointing,In the blue box there was what looked like to him a giant sewing needle with a star encrusted with diamonds and below it chains fell from it like a shooting Star with smaller stars at the ends the pice tag in bold red read 10 galleons '' that's a big sewing needle." " very extravagant!" Fred had started and George finished ,Tilly laughed and shook her head.

Fred could feel his cheeks heat up " It's not a needle, it's an hair ornament!" She explained,Fred guessed they both still looked confused because she continued " you put it in your hair when it's in a bun or as decoration so it looks more pretty for special occasions , probably good I can't afford it. Where would I even wear it?" She had her hands on her hips and her head slightly tilted to the side. " who knows anything anymore." George shrugged, walking away leaving Fred behind. Fred looked between the ornament and Tilly imaging her long curly hair in a bun with the ornament in it , she looked beautiful.
" Tilly come on I'm starving!" Yelled the Hufflepuff prefect waved with Tillys other friends " well see ya later Fred," she waved walking over to her friends quickly turning around " oh by the way  those lolli's are are very bitter and have a weird aftertaste, ok ,bye for real this time !" Tilly pointed to the blood pop before running to her friends.

Fred looked at the blood pop and Tilly as she walked away with her friends before looking at the shop window one last time.George was talking with Lee Gordan about some slytherin next to the candy shop as he walked up to them " there's the man of the hour!" Lee exclaimed, throwing his arm across Fred's shoulder he raised an eyebrow at Lee" what did I do?" " yeah what did he do?" Lee looked between the two smug " oh you dog you , Don't kiss and tell I see ! I respect it."Lee gave a playful punch to Fred's chest, his other arm still around his shoulders confusing Fred even more "mate what are you talking about !?" Fred had no clue what Lee was talking about or why Lee kept moving his eyebrows up and down at him and neither did George ! "Sorry to tell you this mate but yours and Gubbys secret from last night is not a secret ." Freds brain stopped quicker than a train crash ,WHAT THE HELL? " what are you even talking about, I wasn't with Tilly last night." Fred exclaimed exasperated,Lee stopped looking smug at him, " Lee ,Fred was with me all night! What are you On about?"
Lee's hand shot to his mouth leaving Fred's shoulders, his eyes big as saucers " spit it out!" Fred stared at him" well emily told Angie that someone saw a tall red headed gryffindor boy leave the Hufflepuff common room with uh,no shirt after curfew and right behind him was Gubby barely dressed with a," Lee stopped for a moment Fred shoved him with his elbow and had a short staring match with him until Lee moved his hands in motion to get the twins closer and in a hushed whisper said " hickey ,throwing his jumper at him outside the common room, I assumed it was you." Lee finished looking at Fred.