Names (Jack Wilder x reader)

Requested By: Gelatina2a.

Fandom: Now You See Me

Ship/Character: Jack Wilder x female reader

Prompt: Fluff

Warning(s): Pure fluff, also some cussing. I think that's it.

"Hey Jack, you wanna give me a hand with these boxes?" I ask, carrying 3 medium sized boxes, pointing at the pile of various sized boxes on the floor.

"Sure thing, Mrs. Wilder." Jack replies cheekily, picking up a few of the larger boxes.

"You're lucky my hands are full." I grumble, waddling to the kitchen.

"I'm also lucky that I have you and our soon-to-be little Wilder." Jack says smiling. I just put the boxes down and rest my hand on my small bump.

"Just a few more months and we will be our own little family." I sigh happily. Jack finishes moving the boxes to our bedroom and comes back into the kitchen, smiling at me and hugging me.

"(Y/n), we should think of baby names." He says suddenly.

"Jack!"

"What! We don't know the baby's gender, but that won't stop us from finding a name for them!"

"I'm only 13 weeks along Jack!"

"So? We won't love them any less because of their gender!" The pain in my ass defends.

"I guess you're right." I reply.

~Le Timeskip to sitting on the couch looking for names~

"How about Diana for a girl?"

"No."

"Jasmine?"

"No."

"Ella?"

"No."

"Merida?"

"No."

"Tiana?"

"No."

"Anastasia?"

"No." (If anyone knows where I got these names from I will love you forever)

"Work with me hunny!" Jack exclaims.

"What about... Willow?" I ask. (Lucy for those whose name is Willow)

"I think that's perfect hun."

"How about this. If we have a girl, we name her Willow, and if we have a boy, you can name him something sensible." I say, emphasizing the sensible part.

"Hey!" He says, offended.

"You know it's true. You would probably end up naming him 'Jack Jr.'." I remark.

"You're probably right."

"I know I'm right. End of conversation."

~Timeskip (again) brought to you by Jack and Lula being an adorable couple~

"Congratulations! You guys are having twins!" The doctor doing my ultrasound says.

"Wait what! I was under the impression that only one child has been growing in my stomach! Now, you're saying I have two of these demons in me?" I ask, frustrated.

The doctor looks a little hesitant to answer me. Probably because I'm an upset, pregnant, soon-to-be mother. "Well, yes. That is how twins work." She says.

"Ok, hunny, just... calm down. It's not the doctor's fault." Jack says, trying to calm me down.

"You're right!" I fume. "It's your fault! Getting me pregnant and then telling me to calm down! Who do you think you are?" I grumble, upset. The doctor wipes away the gel on my ever-growing stomach nervously. I get out of my chair and I waddle to the chair where I put my purse.

"Goodbye and thank you." I say to the doctor, walking out of the room I'm in.

~Yet another Timeskip~

"Ok hunny, just one more push before the first one is out." Jack says.

"Don't you patronize me, mister! You don't have a thing this size of a small watermelon coming out of you!" I shout, squeezing Jacks' hand.

"And the first one is out! You have a beautiful baby girl!" The doctor delivering my children says.

"Just one more PAINFUL DEMON TO GET OUT OF ME!" I shout while contractions overcome me. "AHHHHHHHHHHH." I shout in pain, trying to get this awful thing out of me.

Jack winces in pain as I squeeze his hand. "You're almost there." He says while trying not to sound in pain.

After a few more pushes, that demon from Hell is finally out of me. "You have another baby girl! I'll let you rest while I go clean them up." The doctor says on her way out of the room where I just gave birth.

I pant heavily, finally letting my grip on Jack's hand loosen a bit. "So glad that's over."

"Not quite over (Y/n)." Jack says, smiling at me.

I look at him in disbelief. "What do you mean 'not quite over'?" I ask annoyed throwing my head back, looking at him through the corner of my eye.

He does look a bit nervous. "We still need to pick out a name for the other girl. We have Willow and now we need another name."

"Fine." I groan. "You can choose a name but I have to approve. I will not have my other daughter being named 'Priscilla'." (No hate to anyone whose name is Priscilla)

"What about Hope?" The love of my life asks.

"Eh, I don't feel like either of our girls are a Hope."

"Well, we can't name her Satan, love."

I huff. "Why not? Both of those girls have made my life a living hell for these past nine months."

"No."

"Bu-"

"No."

"Ple-"

"No."

"Fine." I whine. 

We sit and think for a minute. "River?" Jack asks. A smile grows on my face.

"Perfect."

A/N: Hey guys! So, this is not my best work as it was kind of rushed... and short... and I didn't know what to write because I didn't get a prompt. But anyways, love you all! Now, off you go!