Help (Christopher LaSalle x reader)

Requested By: No one

Fandom: NCIS: New Orleans

Character/Ship: Christopher LaSalle x female reader

Prompt: This is based on a nightmare that I've been having a lot recently. It also occurs in s3 ep17 of NCIS: New Orleans.

Warning(s): Kidnapping, abuse, cussing

I'm walking along the street in Clearwater, groceries in hand. Suddenly, I feel a hand yank me back into one of the alleyways. I guess I'm not paying attention well enough. I try to fight off my attacker and scream for help, but whoever it is is much stronger than me and covers my mouth.

Eventually, I can't fight back anymore and my assailant ties my arms together and gags me. I continue to panic, not knowing what the hell is going on. Well, I know I'm getting kidnapped... you know what I mean! I try to squirm and scream, but the man just kicks me in the side.

"Shut up bitch." He says, picking me up and throwing me into the back of his blue van before shutting and locking the doors. I continue to move around, trying to make as much noise as possible so that someone can come to help me.

I can't tell how many turns we take before we stop. I hear a door slam before I see the back doors of the van open. I try my hardest not to shake with fear as I glare at the man stood before me. "Make this easier on yourself and stop struggling."

As if.

He picks me up again and throws me over his shoulder. By now, the sun is setting at there is no one around. I start kicking my legs trying to injure my captor in some kind of way. Eventually, I do hit him in the spot that hurts the most on men. "You little bitch!" He shouts as he drops me. I get up and try to make a run for it, but another guy comes out from inside of a building. The sign says Emerald pawn shop. I start to run but the guy is too fast and catches up to me easily. He grabs me by my bound hands and shoves me forward, making me stumble over my feet with the force.

"I should be paid better if I keep having to catch your objects." The pawnshop man says.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Reznik, they shouldn't even know that you have seen me." The person who kidnapped me says.

"Yeah yeah, I got it. I'll go clean her up and take the pictures." The man now known as Reznik says, pulling me into the pawnshop.

"You're a pretty one." He says. "Shame they have to sell you." He brings me to what I'm assuming is the back room. There is a chair in the middle of the room with some lengths of ropes next to it. I start to panic again and try to get away from the man holding me. "Stop moving." He commands as he slaps me on my face, shoving me into the chair and untying my arms before re-tying them, only to the chair this time.

Reznik grabs a length of rope before tying one of my legs to the chair leg, doing the same with my other leg and the other piece of rope. He pats me on the head before getting up and walking away.

I hear things moving around like he's searching for something. He comes back into the room with a needle. "Don't worry, this will make you feel nice and tired." He says, grabbing hold of my arm and injecting me with whatever is in the needle.

I start to feel drowsy and foggy, trying to stay awake. "Just fall asleep." Reznik remarks. I want to listen, I really do, but if I do, I may never make it out of here. "Your choice." He says, shrugging.

He leaves again, and I hear the sound of running water. He comes back with a wet washcloth and takes care of the scrapes that I didn't even know I had. "There we go." He coos once he appears to be done. "All nice and pretty and clean."