Chapter 10: Truth or dare?

"Shittykawa" Iwaizumi starts.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Oikawa replies.

"Pussy" Atsumu says out loud earning snickers from the rest of the boys.

"Is it true that you wear bright pink boxers with green aliens on them and you call them your 'lucky boxers' " Iwaizumi smirks as he watches Oikawa's enthusiastic expression fall right off of his face.

"i- i do NOT wear those type of things Iwa how could you think that?!" Oikawa says as his cheeks and the tip of his ears burn bright red.

"Hey look, he really is wearing his lucky boxers today" Suna says as he points at the little bit of Oikawa's boxers that were showing due to his shirt lifting up ever so slightly from the back. Everyone lets out howls of laughter as he sulks in his spot on the verge of tears.

"Hey! Don't be mean guys! It's okay to have lucky boxers!!" Bokuto says once he had finished laughing.

"Not bright pink alien boxers tho" Kenma mutters, earning a nudge from you.

"Leave him alone guys" you say in attempt to cheer him up.

"Yeah leave me alone" he sulks, glaring at Iwaizumi.

"Maybe if you covered your flat ass properly we wouldn't have seen them" Kageyama says in which Oikawa grumbles a bunch of profanities towards him.

"Truth or dare Iwa."

"Dare"

"I dare you to call your ex girlfriend" Oikawa says proudly.

"Jokes on you I don't even have one" Iwaizumi retorts.

"Oh shit yeah I'm so stupid, then I dare you t-"

"Nope you had your chance and blew it stupidkawa, so onto the next person"

"So mean" Oikawa grumbles.

"y/n, truth or dare?" Akane asks you.

"Dare" you smirk back.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with the person on your right"

You look to your right and notice Kenma already staring back at you, a startled expression plastered upon his face.

"What?! Bitch you ca-"

"Oh no no, no buts!"

"Fine, we'll do our seven minutes" Kenma says.
"But it's not like we have to do anything during those seven minutes, so bring your PSP y/n, we'll play games" he adds on.

"Aw man come on it's clear you both lik-" Atsumu says before Kuroo cuts him off.

"Off you go both of you, you have seven minutes" Kuroo quickly says.

You and Kenma make your way outside and into the locker room which was next door to Nekoma's room.

"Dude they need to confess by themselves first" Kuroo whisper shouts to Atsumu.

"Do you think they're going to do anything?!" Bokuto asks obliviously.

"Oh she better! We didn't plan this for no reason" Akane whines.

"No no no! My poor y/n-chan, she's too innocent for this!!" Oikawa protests.

"Shut up Alien pants, she'll be fine and if anything happens I'll sort it out" Tendo says as he glares at Oikawa.

"Okays! Let's carry on with the game!" Atsumu says as he clasps his hands together.