Chapter 15: bad first day back at school.

Letting out a groan you make your way into the classroom and sit in your usual seat next to Akane.

"Hey bestie, why so moody today?" she asks you.

"I started my period last night and my stupid cramps kept me awake" you groan as you rest your head on the table.

"It's so hot! I literally have Niagara Falls leaking from my pussy!" you whisper shout.

"Here have some paracetamol and water, I'll buy you some snacks at lunch".

"Thank you, you really are the best, also where's Kenma today? Shouldn't he be in our class right now too?" you ask her.

"Eh I'm not sure I've been here all morning and haven't seen him since, maybe he's just running late" Akane replies, until you both see Kenma walk into class with a girl trailing very close behind him.

"K-kenma I b-bought this for you t-today" you both hear the girl stutter.

"It's Kozume to you, and no thank you, I'm allergic to rice" he replies monotonously as he takes a seat in his chair.

"He ain't allergic to rice bitch" you snicker to Akane.

"O-okay, I'll see you around!" she says before she exits the classroom with the box of Onigiri in her hand.

"Who the fuck is she? And why she stuttering up in Kenma's face for?" Akane exclaims as she crosses her arms.
"Dw girl she ain't got shit on you".

"Periodt girl. Periodt."

"Alright class, we have a student transferring from another class here today" your teacher says as the girl you saw from earlier on walks in.

"what the fuck?! I thought her flat ass was going to stay out the classroom but no this bitch is back in?!" Akane whisper shouts to you as you agree with her.

"Hi, my name is Yumeko Aoi, please take care of me" she says as she bows in front of the class.

"Yumeko Aoi huh" you grumble under your breath.

"Take a seat next to Sakura, Sakura raise your hand please" the teacher instructs.

You and Akane watch as Yumeko makes her way towards Sakura and sits comfortably in her chair until moments later she raises her hand.

"Ah sensei I'm having trouble seeing the board, could you move me closer to the front by any chance?" she asks in a sickly sweet voice.

"Yes that's fine, Kenji, swap with Yumeko please" your teacher says as Kenji makes his way towards Sakura and Yumeko makes her way to sit next to Kenma, which was Kenji's previous seat.

"What the fuck?! is this bitch not embarrassed?!" you whisper shout to Akane as you witness Yumeko attempt to gain Kenma's attention and fail miserably.

"You will be doing your project with the person sitting next to you, you have four months. Get. It. Done." your teacher sternly says.

"Oh god not with her" Kenma mutters to himself.

"w-what was that Kozume? W-were you speaking to me?" Yumeko asks.

"No".

After what felt like a billion years, you had conquered the first half of your day and are currently on your way to the cafeteria.
After collecting your lunch, you sit down at the usual table where only you, Akane and the rest of the volleyball team sit.

"Ouhh chibi you look rough" Kuroo says to you.

"Thank you Kuroo." you say as you glare at him.

"I think she looks pretty" Lev says.

"Awww thank you Lev, this is why you're my favourite" you say to him as you get up from your seat and go to give him a tight hug.
From the corner of your eye, you notice someone push your tray to the side, place their own tray there and sit in your seat, next to Kenma.

"Hey I hope you don't mind if I sit here, there's no other spaces" she "shyly" says.

"There's literally a whole empty table over there" Akane says as she points in the opposite direction.

"And yes I do mind. You're sitting in MY space" you say as you approach her.

"Oh but you could always sit over there" Yumeko says as she points at the table Akane had just pointed at.

"Err, no she can't? That's y/n's space!" Lev butts in.

"No need to be so mean to me" she whines in attempt to be cute.

"If you don't get out my seat I will drag you and throw you in that bin over there" you say as your patience slowly disappears.

"No need to be mean Chibi let her sit there, the more the merrier" Kuroo says with a smirk on his face.

"My ass. Now move Yumanko" you say as the girl grabs her tray and starts to stand up.

"It's Yumeko. And fine, see you later Kozume" she says as she struts away.

"You're not funny Kuroo" you hiss as Akane agrees with you and nudges him in the rib cage.

"A- OW! It was funny seeing you jealous".

"I wasn't jealous but whatever, she's just annoying".

"Hmph sure".