Chapter 14: Saying goodbye to the teams.

After two weeks of hard training and practise matches with the other schools, it was time for everyone to return to their normal school routine.

"IM GONNA MISS YOU Y/N" Bokuto cries as he clings onto you.

"It's okay Kōtarō I'll see you tomorrow" you laugh as you comfort him.
"And I'm going to miss you too".

You pull away from Bokuto after giving him one last squeeze.

"I'm going to miss you too Keiji" you say as you go in for a hug.

"I'll miss you too y/n, keep safe, okay? And tell me everything that happens between you and Kenma" he quietly says to you and gives you a wink.

"Of course I will bestie"

~

"OH Y/N CHAN DON'T LEAVE ME" Oikawa screeches as he runs towards you and engulfs you in a hug.

"I'm not leaving you crappykawa you have my number, you could always call and text me"

"But it's not the same!" he wails as Iwaizumi shoves him off of you.

"Make sure you stay safe, okay? I'm going to miss having you around sis and if Kenma does anything, you know where to find me" Iwaizumi says as he hugs you and ruffles your hair.

"We're not together yet Hajime" you giggle as you continue to bid your farewells to the rest of the boys.

~

"y/n-channn I hope you weren't going to forget me" Tendo says as he crushes you in a hug.

"I could never forget my honey bun sugar plum" you sarcastically say to him as you pretend to tickle him.

"You better not, make sure to text and call me, okay? I'm really going to miss having you around".

"You have my word."

"You should have come to shiratorizawa y/n" Ushijima says.

"Hey! I'm not Tooru! Go tell that to him!!" you exclaim.

"NO PLEASE! IWA! RUN HE'S GOING TO KIDNAP ME!!!" you hear Oikawa screech as he drags Iwaizumi into the bus.

"You will be missed. Look after yourself." Ushijima adds on.

"I'm not dying Wakatoshi, but I'm gonna miss you too bro" you say as you give him a hug while he pats your head.

~

"I thought yer going to forget about us" Atsumu says.

"How could I forget my favourite twins" you say as you hug him tight.
As annoying as Atsumu may come across, he had grown on you as a brother and even as a stupid son.

"yer making me emotional now y/nniee, don't forget about me and always text me! Text me at every second!" he says as he clings onto you.

"I will, I will" you say as you let out a laugh and squeeze him back.

"Let go of her yer piss head we wanna see her too" Osamu says as he pushes Atsumu out of the way.

"Don't forget about me or I'll haunt yer" Osamu says as he gives you a quick hug.

"Always update me on the daily gossip queen, and take some videos for evidence too" Suna says, giving you a hug.

"Make sure you send me videos of when the twins fight too!" you whisper.

"Come on boys, time to go." Kita says as the rest of the boys head on the bus.

"Look after yourself y/n, I'm always here if you need me"

"You too Shinsuke, I'm going to miss you a lot" you say sadly as he hugs you and places a kiss onto your forehead.

"how long left? you're taking so long" Kenma mutters as he walks up to you.

"Just Karasuno then I'm done"

"Fine I'll come with you, I haven't said bye to Hinata yet".

~

"Tobiooo!!! Keep thriving, okay? You have so much potential, don't waste it. I'm always here for you my precious son" you say as you hug him tightly.

"Thanks y/n I'm always here for you too" he says as you both pull apart.
You say your goodbyes to the rest of the members and start to walk back to your own bus.

"HEY! DON'T WE GET A HUG TOO?!" Tanaka shouts.

"YEAH AND ME!" Nishinoya adds on.

"NO YOU DON'T GOODBYE!" Kenma passive aggressively shouts as he grabs your hand and pulls you onto the bus.