Chapter 21: serves you right you bitch.

After getting ready, you walk back into your room, spray some perfume on yourself and re apply your lipgloss.

"Holy shit you look hot as fuck" Akane says as she looks you up and down.

"You look stunning y/n, Kenma's so going to regret everything" Akaashi says as he fist bumps you.

"Thank you so much guys, you're the best!" you squeal as you give yourself one last look in the mirror.

"And your outfit is perfect, it's good enough to make you look sexy while you deck a bitch in it" Akane adds on as you all make your way downstairs, head out the door and into Akaashi's car.

"And I know you're already rich but you really do look like you own Yumeko sis" Akaashi says as he drives towards Kenma's house.

"GUYS STOP YOURE GOING TO MAKE ME MELT!" you squeal as Akaashi and Akane let out a laugh.

"Do you think I should fuck him and tell him that it's the last time that'll ever happen?" you ask out of the blue.

"Hmph no sis it'll be your first and I'd rather you have your first time under better circumstances"Akane says.

"Yeah I agree" Akaashi adds on.
"Alright, we're here, do you want us to come with you?" he says.

"Yeah, why not? We could just say it's a little hang out" you reply as you all get out of the car and walk towards Kenma's house.
You knock the door and wait for him to open it but instead Yumeko walks out.

"See you later Kenma" she says as she quickly pulls him into a kiss right in front of you guys.
Kenma quickly pushes her away and wipes his lips with the end of his sleeve, frantically looking at you all.

"Oh hell no she did no-" Akane and Akaashi say, only for them to get cut off by the sound of your laughter.

You weren't sad, you were furious.
But furious was only an understatement.
You wanted to rip her apart as you felt your blood start to boil and your vision become tainted by red.
Your laughter comes to a halt as you clench your fist and right hook her in the jaw, wiping the ugly ass smirk she had plastered upon her face.
You watch as she slightly slips out of conscience and stumbles onto the floor.

"Serves you right you bitch" you hear Akane say through clenched teeth, Akaashi holding her back.

"She's got this don't worry" Akaashi whispers to Akane as he observes Kenma.
Kenma just stands there, not knowing what to do.
Unbeknownst to him, you already knew that this wasn't the first time they had kissed today, so instead he played it cool and feigned shock upon his face.

Walking towards Yumeko, you squat to her level and harshly grab her chin, facing her towards you.
"If you come near me or my friends again, I won't hesitate to kill you" you seethe at her as you let go of her face.

She quickly gets up, losing balance as she looks at you with horror plastered upon her face.
"y-you're insane" she cowers as she runs past you all and fucks off somewhere else.

"i-i'm so sorry I had no idea she was going to do that" you hear Kenma say as he ushers you all to come inside.

"You need to disinfect your lips" Akane says disgustedly.

"I can't believe she had the audacity to do that" Akaashi adds on.
"We literally came here to hang out and she had to ruin it, you okay y/n?" he adds on.

"I'm fine" you whisper as you fake the hurt laced in your voice.
You weren't ready to go off on Kenma, you wanted to see if he'd tell you about the other kiss himself.
"I told you she would've done something Kozume".

"i- i know I'm so sorry I swear it's never happened before I promise I'll make it up to you" he stutters, voice full of concern as he notices you had referred to him by his last name and not his first.

"It's okay, just don't do it next time yeah? This is the first time it's happened I don't want it happening again" you lie to him as you stand directly facing him.