Beautiful, isnt it?~ Wanda

Quiet,

Not a sound in all of New York, which was strange for the city that never sleeps, but tonight it seems like it did.

You had always liked the night. The stars shining brightly and without a care in tbe world. However, your favourite thing about the night..was the moon.

Ever since you were a child, you hadn't really learnt love. Maybe it was because you and your twin sister (not identical) Natasha grew up in the red room program and were taught that love was for children.

But the moon always seemed to call to you. As if you were connected to it. In a way, you were. Yes like Natasha, you were taught how to be a black widow, however you were made into.. something else.

You became similar to what hydra made Wanda, you became known, as The moonlight fae.

No, not like a fairy, very much a witch. You just didn't like the title of witch for yourself when it came to something.. so graceful and elegant.

Because of this, if you felt love for anything, you just said the moon was beautiful. As saying 'I love you' just didn't feel meaningful enough.

So, sat at the edge of central park watching the moonlight, you watched the moon.

The sound of soft footsteps on the gently swaying grass told you that someone was approaching you.

"Detka, it's late.. are you alright?"

Your girlfriend of 2 years asked as she sat next to you. You turned to the redheaded witch.

A small smile made it's way onto your lips at your fingers raised to run over the moon necklace around Wanda neck, something you had gifted her a few months ago.

"The moon is beautiful.. isn't it?" You muttered, looking into the eyes of the woman you loved. Because at the end of the day.. Wanda was your moon. And always would be.